My Asian wife, 30, 168CM, 50KG

i will make you cum like your hubby wishes he could, most women are either lesbian or most likely bi-sexual. I my experience its rare that women are truly straight even though lots of women think they are, when I'm alone with a women that I fancy we are making love to each other within 1 hour. These women, mostly married women tell me they cum harder and for longer with me than they ever did with their husband

Reactions: eric0009
i will make you cum like your hubby wishes he could, most women are either lesbian or most likely bi-sexual. I my experience its rare that women are truly straight even though lots of women think they are, when I'm alone with a women that I fancy we are making love to each other within 1 hour. These women, mostly married women tell me they cum harder and for longer with me than they ever did with their husband

That must be extremely erotic , looking forward to it

yes I want her

i will do as i always do, it will be with love and total respect. I will listen to her words and her body and make love to her accordingly, the way guys rarly get it right. lol
eric could you handle knowing your sexy wife would want me to make her cum time and time again

Reactions: eric0009