My Asian Wife Pics First BBC

Chazie

Couple
Dec 9, 2016
Her first BBC experience with a huge cock. Frame 1 of her sucking him up to his 10" x 7" super thick cock.
Then mounting him. A few frames later he's balls deep in her and cumming as he slapped her ass.
He really opened her pussy up as you can see before and after. When I fucked her after she said he was so big she could not feel my cock at all, and wants to fuck him on a regular basis. What do you think?

Last edited:
Her first BBC experience with a huge cock. Frame 1 of her sucking him up to his 10" x 7" super thick cock.
Then mounting him. A few frames later he's balls deep in her and cumming as he slapped her ass.
He really opened her pussy up as you can see before and after. When I fucked her after she said he was so big she could not feel my cock at all, and wants to fuck him on a regular basis. What do you think?
View attachment 16486
I think she looks totally hot and sexy and you should let her get as much massive cock as she can take. Maybe you should give her a good fisting to stretch her after she has had a massive cock. Can she take a fisting ?

She has not been fisted, but I'm thinking she would like it. I didn't think she could take such a big cock, but she seems to take all 10 inches of him very easily. I wonder sometimes if she's had a lot of big cock before I met her. This guy had her pussy stretched as wide as my fist with his cock.View attachment 16506
mmmm that is a gorgeous pussy taking a huge cock - looks amazing. I think you need to give her a fisting or a giant dildo. Does she take cock up her ass ? mmmm

She has not been fisted, but I'm thinking she would like it. I didn't think she could take such a big cock, but she seems to take all 10 inches of him very easily. I wonder sometimes if she's had a lot of big cock before I met her. This guy had her pussy stretched as wide as my fist with his cock.View attachment 16506
and wow she's so hot, got my cock hard. She has fantastic boobs. I would luv to fuck her !

She has not had cock in her ass that I know of. Should would probably like being double penetrated.
Would love seeing that. Funny thing one guy on here was saying he let his girl go for whole weekends
with her BBC, so I suggested it to her on Friday, but she only wanted to stay overnight with him and not
all weekend. She came back Sat. afternoon and I wanted to fuck her, but she said her pussy was sore because
the fucked for 3 hours Friday night, and again he woke her at 3:00 AM when he wanted to fuck her again, and
one more time she said before coming home. I finally fucked her on Sunday, and her pussy was still super loose and
swollen. Does this sound like someones first experience with it? I'm thinking she's done this a lot before.
I think you may be right - why don't you ask her ? Would it turn you if she has ? Maybe she has taken it up the ass too ! Luv her boobs by the way - you are a lucky guy to have such a hot chick !

Good for you. Nothing better for me than watching a huge cock stretch my girl's tight little Asian pussy and hear her moans of pain and lust. Try and give her as much cock as her pussy deserves.

Reactions: sharemywifewithyou
She has not had cock in her ass that I know of. Should would probably like being double penetrated.
Would love seeing that. Funny thing one guy on here was saying he let his girl go for whole weekends
with her BBC, so I suggested it to her on Friday, but she only wanted to stay overnight with him and not
all weekend. She came back Sat. afternoon and I wanted to fuck her, but she said her pussy was sore because
the fucked for 3 hours Friday night, and again he woke her at 3:00 AM when he wanted to fuck her again, and
one more time she said before coming home. I finally fucked her on Sunday, and her pussy was still super loose and
swollen. Does this sound like someones first experience with it? I'm thinking she's done this a lot before.
- I hope she's taken BBC before... that hot little body is perfect for some good black dick..