My Asian Wife Sneaks Out To Fuck Her BBC Lover

Chazie

Couple
So my wife and I for the last 2 years have been in a pretty open relationship meaning she can
fuck whoever she wants. Sometimes I would watch, and sometimes she would fuck him alone.
The agreement was that we always knew about it.
Some back story: In the beginning she fucked a couple different guys, and she like them pretty much
especially this guy name Dan. So she had about 3 or 4 times that he fucked her because she like that his cock
was pretty thick and longer than mine so she said it felt different. I'm like 6" x 1-1/4" and he appears to be maybe
8" x 1-3/4" thick so she would really get into that. Then one day her and I were talking, and my fantasy is watching
black guys with asian women so I suggested the idea. She was a little resistant since her being Filipino and a strict
catholic upbringing made it very taboo in her family, so she never ever considered it.
Ask we spoke more about it she simply said ok, you set it up. The first guy I found seemed good looking enough and
his pics showed a pretty big cock I thought she would enjoy. Turned out he was literally only about my size and he couldn't
perform well. He shot his load after about 6 minutes so she was disappointed. A month later she was still open to the idea so
I found another black guy, and made him really swear and confirm his cock size which he assured me that he was 100% accuarate
at 9-1/2" long and a full 2-1/4" thick. I had to actually draw it out and roll a piece of paper to get some perspective. Of course I did not
believe it til I actually saw it. My wife ask me if it was an anomaly lol. So she did end up fucking him while I watched. As soon as he started
fucking her while she was on top and slapped her ass she came like fucking crazy. So over the last year and half they would get together to
fuck about once every 6 or 7 weeks. Lately it's increased to about once per month. So they fucked at a hotel about 2 weeks ago by themselves
and she sent me a little teaser video of them fucking. Then on Tues. this week she was in the shower and I was near by when her phone alerted
a text. I just happen to glance towards it and saw a popup of him and his cock, so I was really curious and looked at it and they had a few text going.
I quickly screen shot them, text them to myself from her phone, and deleted my text so she would not know I had the. As you'll see in the text they
planned to fuck during lunch that day. She never mentioned it to me, and maybe that's what makes it more erotic/taboo to her. I wasn't sure if she had actually
gone to his place or not, so the beauty of Facebook is you can see where your friends are. She was in his area for 2-1/2 hours and that night I asked her if she wanted to
fuck me. At first she said she was pretty tired but must of felt guilty because she turned me down the day before. As soon as I saw her newly shaved pussy and
how beat up and swollen it was, I knew. I licked her pussy a bit and could still smell his funk of male sort body odor there I guess you would call it.
Once she was really wet from my licking and she said fuck me , I quickly positioned myself, and usually it takes a couple movements to work my cock in her, but
this time my cock literally slip right in to my balls and she did not flinch, and I usually can feel the tip off my cock stopping at the bottom of her hole
where she would much tighter. There was no bottom. I like talking dirty to her about her times with Carl her lover, and said it's been a couple weeks now, so when are you gonna fuck Carl again. She moaned and said she wanted to this weekend. As soon as she said that I exploded my cum into her, knowing she had just fucked him 2 weeks ago and just yesterday. Here's her text and the perspective of his monster cock. Plenty of real life pics lol

Attachments

• 20181212_085039.jpg
    20181212_085039.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 20181212_090431.jpg
    20181212_090431.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 20181212_085737.jpg
    20181212_085737.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 20181212_085907.jpg
    20181212_085907.jpg