My birthday present

Angie

Female
May 19, 2022
My husband like taking nude pictures of me. I also like to be his model. I see it as the art.

Recently on my birthday, my husband organized a surprise birthday party for me! He told me to come home early for dinner together.

I went home early and was surprised by a guess who is my husband’s friend. I used to hang out with him several times and I know that he is a nude photographer.

I was then told by my husband that my surprise birthday present is to take the nude pictures by his friend now! I was so shocked. I never think that my husband will do this. I was pissed off because he did not even ask me before.

Anyway, to save my husband’s face and the atmosphere, I decided to follow. I was told to strip piece by piece. His friend took pictures and asked me to pose. He touched me many times around my body to help me pose at many spots inside and outside the house. Finally, I stripped myself until I got naked in front of him. I was wet and he knew it but did not take advantage although my husband just watched from afar. It was exciting, shameful, awkward and fulfilled at the same time. I could not describe the feeling in words.

That night, I ended up having dinner with 2 men while fully naked. I did not put my clothes back on and no one asked me to do so. I was pissed off at first but ended up with pleasant.

It was a good experience and a happy birthday.

My husband like taking nude pictures of me. I also like to be his model. I see it as the art.

Recently on my birthday, my husband organized a surprise birthday party for me! He told me to come home early for dinner together.

I went home early and was surprised by a guess who is my husband’s friend. I used to hang out with him several times and I know that he is a nude photographer.

I was then told by my husband that my surprise birthday present is to take the nude pictures by his friend now! I was so shocked. I never think that my husband will do this. I was pissed off because he did not even ask me before.

Anyway, to save my husband’s face and the atmosphere, I decided to follow. I was told to strip piece by piece. His friend took pictures and asked me to pose. He touched me many times around my body to help me pose at many spots inside and outside the house. Finally, I stripped myself until I got naked in front of him. I was wet and he knew it but did not take advantage although my husband just watched from afar. It was exciting, shameful, awkward and fulfilled at the same time. I could not describe the feeling in words.

That night, I ended up having dinner with 2 men while fully naked. I did not put my clothes back on and no one asked me to do so. I was pissed off at first but ended up with pleasant.

Sounds like a nice Birthday 😉

Can we see pics

About a week after the party, my husband’s friend (photographer) called me to visit his studio for checking the pictures taken at the party. He will frame it for me as my present.

So, I visited him during the lunch break from my office hours. I went there alone because my husband was busy.

When I arrived, I was surprised by the studio. It was big and full of equipment and crews. It seemed to be a famous one. I met the photographer there. He showed me all the pictures. I found many good pictures so I could not really make my choice. When I was trying to select the best one, the photographer offered me to be his model. He said he would sell my nude pictures as the art and he would pay a good money for it.

While I was thinking - have not yet said yes or no, he suddenly asked me to strip off my work clothes and step to the spot where his crews were around. He said they were ready to take my nude pictures. I felt so hot inside and so excited. I have been a good lady and I never get naked before men except for my husband and my previous birthday party. Anyway, I felt horny also. While I was reluctant and shocked with the offer, 2 girls (staff) started to strip off my shirt and guide me to the spot where the lights were on. I tried to deny but my heart wanted to give a try. I let them took off my shirt easily. I was topless among the crews (many men-I did not count). I used my bear hand to cover my tits feeling so embarrassed and so excited at the same time. The photographer approached to take off my hand to let go my naked tits. His crews also approached to help me pose. My body was touched in many spots by many hands. My skirt was ripped off by whom I did know. My panty was gone easily. I got fully naked within few seconds. A hairdresser came to fix my hair and my pubic hair. Crews put oil all over my body. Of course, they rubbed my boobs and all the way down to screw my pussy. I could not resist and had to let them do what they want. It was fantastic feeling, I could call it as the “embarrassing happiness”. I let go the shame and posed according to the instruction of the photographer and the crews. I could not count how many photo shots have been taken. To be honest, I liked it. I liked when eyes and cameras stared at my naked body. I felt so horny but, of course, I could not show off how much I need to get fucked! If I got gangbanged at that time, I thought I would let them to do it with pleasure.

The photo shooting took around 45 minutes. It did not take long as I imagined. I needed to rush back to work so I did not have time to talk in details about the money I will get and etc. Anyway, I trusted the photographer as he is my husband’s friend.

That night I fucked my husband hard because I was so horny. I was happy but I did not tell my husband about the photo shoot at his friend’s studio. His friend also did not tell him. I think I would keep it secret for a while until my pictures are listed for sale at his gallery.

Happy Birthday

I find that story really erotic it's the sheer innocence of it. Obviously your hubby wants you to take it further by arranging that sort of birthday treat.
You must want it as well as you found and came on to this website to tell us and you enjoyed being touched by lots of mens hands
Your hubby and you should talk things through and get out and enjoy yourselves when of course you are ready to take it further.

Reactions: dickhurtz and Angie
I find that story really erotic it's the sheer innocence of it. Obviously your hubby wants you to take it further by arranging that sort of birthday treat.
You must want it as well as you found and came on to this website to tell us and you enjoyed being touched by lots of mens hands
Your hubby and you should talk things through and get out and enjoy yourselves when of course you are ready to take it further.
I will talk soon, thank you. I think my heart is looking for an experience which I have dreamed of since I was a teenager.

About a week after the party, my husband’s friend (photographer) called me to visit his studio for checking the pictures taken at the party. He will frame it for me as my present.

So, I visited him during the lunch break from my office hours. I went there alone because my husband was busy.

When I arrived, I was surprised by the studio. It was big and full of equipment and crews. It seemed to be a famous one. I met the photographer there. He showed me all the pictures. I found many good pictures so I could not really make my choice. When I was trying to select the best one, the photographer offered me to be his model. He said he would sell my nude pictures as the art and he would pay a good money for it.

While I was thinking - have not yet said yes or no, he suddenly asked me to strip off my work clothes and step to the spot where his crews were around. He said they were ready to take my nude pictures. I felt so hot inside and so excited. I have been a good lady and I never get naked before men except for my husband and my previous birthday party. Anyway, I felt horny also. While I was reluctant and shocked with the offer, 2 girls (staff) started to strip off my shirt and guide me to the spot where the lights were on. I tried to deny but my heart wanted to give a try. I let them took off my shirt easily. I was topless among the crews (many men-I did not count). I used my bear hand to cover my tits feeling so embarrassed and so excited at the same time. The photographer approached to take off my hand to let go my naked tits. His crews also approached to help me pose. My body was touched in many spots by many hands. My skirt was ripped off by whom I did know. My panty was gone easily. I got fully naked within few seconds. A hairdresser came to fix my hair and my pubic hair. Crews put oil all over my body. Of course, they rubbed my boobs and all the way down to screw my pussy. I could not resist and had to let them do what they want. It was fantastic feeling, I could call it as the “embarrassing happiness”. I let go the shame and posed according to the instruction of the photographer and the crews. I could not count how many photo shots have been taken. To be honest, I liked it. I liked when eyes and cameras stared at my naked body. I felt so horny but, of course, I could not show off how much I need to get fucked! If I got gangbanged at that time, I thought I would let them to do it with pleasure.

The photo shooting took around 45 minutes. It did not take long as I imagined. I needed to rush back to work so I did not have time to talk in details about the money I will get and etc. Anyway, I trusted the photographer as he is my husband’s friend.

That night I fucked my husband hard because I was so horny. I was happy but I did not tell my husband about the photo shoot at his friend’s studio. His friend also did not tell him. I think I would keep it secret for a while until my pictures are listed for sale at his gallery.
👍

Very sexy!