My bisexual wife

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
well, this actually happened a few years back, when my wife and i had just gotten married. From before our marriage i knew she was not a virgin, and that she was pretty wild before marrying me, and so i decided to ask her if we could have a threesome. That night, we were ready to fuck, she had a sexy red and black corset on, as well as her crotchless pantyhose, and she looked so slutty, when she responded, "only if you let me fuck my ex girlfriend first". I was shocked when she asked me that, my heart started beating faster, and she could see i secretely enjoyed the idea, as my cock began to get harder. I still said no at first, and asked her in a worried tone, "you had a girlfriend? Does that make you bisexual?"
At that point she began to stroke my cock a little faster and started kissing me while she told me "yes, im bisexual honey". At first i was just confused, even though deep inside i felt excited. I asked her, "so what else have you done before being with me?" And thats when she got on top of me started sucking me off, while playing with my nipples and telling me "i've had more men than you can count honey", i was in disbelief at what was happening. She said, "i've fucked five men at once, i've done orgies, but really i miss my ex girlfriend elsa(not her real name), and i would love for her to fuck me again".
Mind you, when i married her i had only had sex with one girl prior, and did not have much experience, so when she told me all this while sucking me i was burning in jealousy, but at the same time i could see in my mind how my slutty 4'10 bbw wife was having her pussy fucked by real men, or better yet by her ex girlfriend "elsa".
I simply kept asking her what else she did with others before she met me and i could not believe what a bisexual slut i had married. Needless to say that night was great, and we had possibly the best sex ever. A few days after, possibly since she remembered her while she was having sex with me, she started calling "elsa" again, and this time she would talk to her anywhere at anytime, even in public. One day, she asked elsa if she could come to our home just to fuck her, telling her gow she missed her, and their female "adventures", while i was listening, and elsa told her if she fucked her, they had to lock me out of the room while they fucked. Unfortunately at that point my wife told her she wanted me to watch them fuck, and elsa said no. But to this day they still talk, and my wife just flirts with her, waiting for her bisexual lover...

Reactions: slappin8silly57