My brother knows about it

My brother doesn't know but my sister does. My wife and her joke about it a lot. I use to wear my sisters panties when I was a teenager and got caught a few times so she already knew I liked panties. She didn't know that a cleaned my wife and her bulls.

• Love
Reactions: Lovetoshowher
Hello.
I am a man who is married to my beautiful wife for 10 years now.
She proposed me the cuckold relationship two years ago, and we are very happy like that.
We don't have any children, and it's not in the plans.
I wear a chastity cage and get one release a week.

No one knows about this type of relationship except for some of my wife's friends.

Here is my problem, I have been wearing the cage for only 3 months and last week I went to my brother's house, who is two years older than me, to do some work with him. I spent the night in his house and when I was changing he saw me naked with my cage.
He quickly closed the door and I was ashamed.

I came to see him and I thought it was more honest to tell him everything.
He laughed at me nicely, and...strangely enough inside I liked it.
He told me that he would not say anything and that it was my life.

The problem is this: Since this event, I see my brother closer to my wife, he comes to the house supposedly to see me but he doesn't stay with me but wit her.
I have the impression that he wants to try something with her.
And I think I like that, I like the idea that he is her bull.

Is it dangerous for my relationship with my wife? With my brother? Is it really immoral? Would you advise me to take this voice?
Your in This lifestyle and your asking if something is IMMORAL?!?!

That kinda question should have been asked Before getting in this lifestyle.

Hello.
I am a man who is married to my beautiful wife for 10 years now.
She proposed me the cuckold relationship two years ago, and we are very happy like that.
We don't have any children, and it's not in the plans.
I wear a chastity cage and get one release a week.

No one knows about this type of relationship except for some of my wife's friends.

Here is my problem, I have been wearing the cage for only 3 months and last week I went to my brother's house, who is two years older than me, to do some work with him. I spent the night in his house and when I was changing he saw me naked with my cage.
He quickly closed the door and I was ashamed.

I came to see him and I thought it was more honest to tell him everything.
He laughed at me nicely, and...strangely enough inside I liked it.
He told me that he would not say anything and that it was my life.

The problem is this: Since this event, I see my brother closer to my wife, he comes to the house supposedly to see me but he doesn't stay with me but wit her.
I have the impression that he wants to try something with her.
And I think I like that, I like the idea that he is her bull.

Is it dangerous for my relationship with my wife? With my brother? Is it really immoral? Would you advise me to take this voice?
If you were my brother I’d probably slap you into Tuesday. I think sharing your wife is great if you are both into it, but this other crap is insane

only you can answer if it would cause problems with your relationship. Is he married? If he is, then it's likely he'd be very discreet about anything that happened.
Lynn has fucked my brother though he doesn't know Im aware of it. Sadly only the once as apparently he felt guilty about it afterwards. Not sure if he was guilty about cheating on his wife or if he felt guilty about fucking my wife. If I could be sure it was the latter, I'd happily reassure him that it wasn't a problem if he wanted to fuck Lynn again but the occasion has never arisen to have that conversation with him.
My nephew on the other hand (who is also unaware that I know) clearly had no guilty feelings about fucking Lynn has he screwed her several times the last time we were staying on the family farm and I hope he does the same next time we visit which will be soon as I like to go back each Spring to help them with the lambing (though that hasn't been possible the last two years due to covid restrictions).
James
Excellent! I hope that your nephew will continue fucking Lynn. Additionally I hope that your brother will get past his initial feelings of guilt and fuck her again.

Sometimes a woman becomes a "family wife", meaning that she is shared with other members of the husband's family. I see that as being excellent as long as all are agreeable. Why not share women and let our father, brothers, nephews, etc. enjoy them as we do?

Since this event, I see my brother closer to my wife
After an 8.5 month absence, I doubt the original poster is returning. But in the off chance he does, I see this development as a beautiful thing. In his/your place, I would find a good time quietly to thank him for his increased interest in and presence with her, and that I [you] am/are ready to facilitate this relationship in any way I/you can. Let him know that you're always open and approachable for encouragement and/or coaching in this matter.

Last edited:
I'm the youngest of my family, I have 3 older brothers. I'm a truck driver and gone usually 2 sometimes 3 nights a week. My wife 3 years older than me, the same age as my closest brother. They were in the same class at our local school. Since we married, she admitted to have sex with this brother. Then after taking the truck driving job, I've learned that she has been fucking him and my other two older brothers when I'm out overnight. None of them are married, 2 divorced and hang out at my house all the time. I've come home on several occasions to find her in bed with one of them. I know they all 3 have bigger cocks than me and I'm afraid I'm going to lose her. Last week I came home one night and they we all there. We had dinner, and after dinner, my oldest brother told her he need some desert and led her off to our bedroom. About 45 minutes later, they reappeared with her wearing only a robe. About 30 minutes after that they all decided to go to a local bar and told her to get dressed they were going to take her with them. I stayed home, too tired to do any drinking. I went to bed early and jerked off a couple of times while waiting for her to return. The dropped her off about 4 hours later, she came in carrying her panties and bra. She climbed in bed with me smelling lick beer and sex. She wanted me to eat her and I did, knowing that it was mty brothers cum I was tasting. I don't know where this is going, I've heard about free use families, and think we may end up there.

Reactions: 2wheel