my brother owed me 17,000 so me and his wife cucked him epic

wolfthorne

my brother well hes sober now he says anyway had a pill problem that cost him a lot first he lost 2 jobs then I had to pay a dope dealer 800 buck or theyd beat him badly, then car impounded and lawyer fees he was in debt to me a lot hes 35 has 3 kids got fixed im 39 I have 2 kids but not fixed his wife is 23 and wanted her own baby I offered to give it to her she thought it was a joke until he got car impounded I paid of course to get it out then things got serious she decided to take me up on the offer. if I forgave the debt yes of course but you as I pointed to my brother will be a cuck in your own house for 1 week he didn't like it but agreed day 1...……...I started by brining in a cot for him to lay on by the bed we get your bed I laughed I got her some cute stockings then turned on tv we began kissing in front of him he looked watch the nightly news I told him. I got her clit gel after sucking her tits she grabbed my cock fuck she said is there a giant tree branch in the bed. I lit up some kif we both hit it couple times potent stuff she giggled im glad for a week I don't have to fuck spaghetti noodle I laughed too funny I had her put her ass up to my face I ate her she fingered herself the I had her ride me sideways while she rubbed clit she cummed .then I did we laid for a few then I started fucking her sideways as she rubbed clit I saw my bro he was jacking he later admitted to cumming in his underwear so then she squirted hard her pussy fluttered made a blrrrrp sound I unloaded again. we made him change the sheets one more she said yep I said had me on top this round look at limp dick she laughed yea hes loving it I said get your wife a pepsi I said shes busy making a baby up here he was made to hold can while she sipped through straw she squirted again I cummed again and he was made to change sheets again.................I cucked him for 6 more days its very long I can post days 2 to 7 in installments if anyones interested I had a deviant time she did get preg baby came in july ill post her in the pic section most recent pic of her with baby cropped out. I promised not to try anything after baby came as far as I know they are both happy parents and the debt is cleared everyone got what they wanted.

Attachments

• pixxxteres.jpg
    pixxxteres.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 247
after we fucked like rabbits the first night we all slept good, then it was time for day 2 I had already had it all planned what to do I started by giving her some PJs I got her and I made sure they would fit her nice and tight. I told him to cook us a breakfast I had brought with me some pancake mix then I brought out cot sat it in the area of the table he looked at me strange keep cooking I said he started mixing batter.she came out looked great in pj I said hmm maybe u should just wear the shirt no bottoms she smiled yea youre right she said and slipped them off. I began by having her rub herself put some orgasmix clit gel on her mm that feels good she said he looked back keep cooking cuck I said.i think u should tell him what youre thinking about she told him well im thinking of your brothers donkey dick pancakes got done and I had her sit on my face for a few minutes he was made to feed her while she grinded on my face didn't take long fuck im cumming she yelled fuck I said my dick standing tall im gonna put some syrup in youre pancake she then rode me reverse facing him, go wash the batter bowl I panted shes gonna get some baby batter in her she humped even harder hearing that she was also rubbing clit hard she shook im gonna nut im gonna cum she yelled again she squirted all over kitchen floor right beside cot I then layed her sideways and pumped until I cummed hard in her hot cunt he was made to clean floor. day 3 coming soon and at the risk of her strangling me ill show u how nice she looked in PJS I got her and couple of her knocked up

I'da hit that if he owed me $17.

Reactions: wolfthorne
day 3 arrived I was horny and ready movie night I said putting a dvd in here dollface I said giving her a nice lingerie set I got her put this on and lets watch. she went got in it u sit here cuckfuck pointing to sofa me and princess get the couch. she kinda blushed I got the feeling he didn't talk sweet to her very often. I whispered in her ear be very vocal about baby and sex she grinned movie began so we started making out he didn't look impressed go get me and my boyfriend some popcorn she said he of course did. when he came back I was sucking her sweet tits then passionate kissing he later admitted to going to restroom and jacking. I had her play with herself then I put some gel on her and sat behind her on couch rubbing her cunt as she had head turned and rubbed tongues with me not a kiss really just tongue out rubbing mine. im kissing my boyfriend and you cant do anything she laughed then stuck her tongue out him I then sucked her tongue with my lips again I whispered in her ear call your pussy your cookie and ill put the cream in she laughed loudly I could tell she was enjoying herself. I had her spread wide I crouched on floor fingering and licking. u know what this movies about she said panting its about your brothers donkey dick making me a little mommy she squirted again then I had her bounce on me reverse again facing him. u like the view I laughed she rubbed clit very fast and hard I could feel her g spot swelling excuse me honey while I squirt on this horse cock fuck it felt great her hole tightening up as she came then I unloaded in her im putting the cream in your cookie I yelled . when she stood up cum just flowed out like niagra falls. after about 20 minutes and a shower we switched he was made to sit on couch and us sofa she then rode me hard oh god she wailed her pussy again fluttered. I wanna fucking conceive tonight she yelled it was too much I cummed so much hearing that mmm I thought I still have 4 days more of this he was made to clean cum and girl juices up I managed to snap a quick pic of her on couch hehe
Wow, I think I might have to start letting people owe me money if I can get this kind of payment :devilish:

Reactions: wolfthorne