My Brother

I had a male friend who had an older brother and he respected him a lot, i.e. the old brother would be an authority for him.

He told me they organized a party at home and they were all very drunk so his gf would go to sleep at the room of the older brother and he would do her anally, and my friend was shocked since she never allowed him to do her anally, even when drunk

Keeping it in the family is great. I’ve never had the pleasure of sharing with my brother and I have no sister but I’ve shared my daughters and been involved with 2 of my cousins.
How old were your daugthers when you got to share them? Did you share them with a bull or with someone else of the family? And how was their reactio? i.e. your daughters could choose the guy or you arranged it?

How old were your daugthers when you got to share them? Did you share them with a bull or with someone else of the family? And how was their reactio? i.e. your daughters could choose the guy or you arranged it?
I will just say not of age. And should clarify that I did not share them like I share my wife but more like one of my wife’s bulls help himself to her. It just kept up after that.