My brown girl secretly desires for white men

where to start on a fine looking woman like her, the body, the stature, she oozes sexy appeal, my friend. What would u let me do to her? Her likes?!

Once she submits herself to u, u can do anything for ur and her pleasure.

I wont intervene.

What do u want to do
I always start with a kiss, lips, neck, body, turn her round and kiss her wonderful brown ass, nothing better than eating out a fine arse, bend her over and work round to her sweet tasting pussy... just for starters.

• Love
Reactions: brownbull51
I always start with a kiss, lips, neck, body, turn her round and kiss her wonderful brown ass, nothing better than eating out a fine arse, bend her over and work round to her sweet tasting pussy... just for starters.
She is missing a lifetime experience then...

I never licked her arse.
Donno how would she feel

Reactions: Gezmez2023
She is missing a lifetime experience then...

I never licked her arse.
Donno how would she feel
would drive her crazy, biting her plump brown arse cheeks, grabbing them as i rim her ashole and stick my hard wet tongue up her ass. and then when she cant take anymore - flip her over and chew on her pussy lips, run my tongue up her sweet cunt, and suck on her clit!!

would drive her crazy, biting her plump brown arse cheeks, grabbing them as i rim her ashole and stick my hard wet tongue up her ass. and then when she cant take anymore - flip her over and chew on her pussy lips, run my tongue up her sweet cunt, and suck on her clit!!
I can onpy imagine how she will moan and violently orgasms.

Wont u take her in ur lap?

Reactions: Gezmez2023
I can onpy imagine how she will moan and violently orgasms.

Wont u take her in ur lap?
put her over it first, for some light spanking of her fine brown ass, does she like a spanking? pull her up, sit her on my thick hard white cock, and let her grind my dick until her legs shake, and she squeels on the tip of my big white cock..

• Love
Reactions: brownbull51
put her over it first, for some light spanking of her fine brown ass, does she like a spanking? pull her up, sit her on my thick hard white cock, and let her grind my dick until her legs shake, and she squeels on the tip of my big white cock..
She dreams of it, juicing on white cock.
Yeah she likes spanking, but not too hard.
She likes to be lightly punished. It turns her on.