My Buddy becomes a Cuck too

We had a couple live next door and they were about 5 years younger than we were. We got to be very close friends and did everything together even belong to a bowling league together. Went to the movies together went out drinking and dancing together played cards together. Went over to their house one night we were sitting there playing cards in out of the blue sky my wife said to the other lady I would like to f*** your husband. My mouth feel wide open it was a surprise even though we had talked about it before the possibility of that happening. Seems at that time though my wife was pretty jealous and really didn't want to see me with her. Anyway that evening the other Woman was on her time of the month so she kind of said no. After that I had asked my wife was it because of me she said no and my wife said no that she was just on her time of the month that it would happen later on that they had discussed it. How about a week later we were playing cards again and after about 10 minutes of playing cards the other lady threw her cards down said I can't stand this let's go and her and I went into her bedroom and my wife and her husband went into the other room. From 9:00 that evening till 5:00 a.m. I spent in bed with his wife and he with mine. After leaving her in her bed and her husband going back to her I went to my wife and I had to have her right then and there. This wasn't the last time this happened and there's so much more to that story but I'll save it for another time
awesome.