my darling wife has taken the first step

FanCuckold

Male
Jan 2, 2023
since last tuesday my darling wife gives me different names when we make love, I think she made a big step and she starts to imagine herself with other men than me and she starts to want to become a hotwife

Attachments

• le merveilleux corps de ma femme cherie  (32).jpg
    le merveilleux corps de ma femme cherie (32).jpg
    128 KB · Views: 216
  • ma femme cherie en lingerie blanche.jpg
    ma femme cherie en lingerie blanche.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 218
  • ma femme cherie en lingerie rouge  (192).jpg
    ma femme cherie en lingerie rouge (192).jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 214
since last tuesday my darling wife gives me different names when we make love, I think she made a big step and she starts to imagine herself with other men than me and she starts to want to become a hotwife
well she is very sexy hmmm she can call my name

She definitely has a body that deserves to be worshipped…Your a lucky hubby I hope your ready to be a loving and excepting cuckold ..

Reactions: FanCuckold
lick her pussy every time you fuck her - then after 10 times while you are licking your cum from her pussy say - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I licking his cum from your pussy.

My wife tried calling me by the name of one of my closest friends but it didn't feel right, but she has started picturing herself with other guys at times when we fuck