My employee own my wife

D48D7C6F-BA17-448C-A46D-B382CD045984.jpeg

Today, my employee (also the bull white guy) don’t go to work, I text him and it turn out he come to my house and fuck my wife. He ask to come to work late but he end up dont come because he is tired from having sex with my wife
04C72B20-C0A1-4606-AF37-4C4B0378E31F.jpeg
Picture he take of my wife while I am at work and send me. I feel mad because he dont come to work but at the same time I feel horny when he send picture of my wife59CFB9A7-BAED-43D7-A2D3-A36235D5BFA8.jpeg

View attachment 603690

Today, my employee (also the bull white guy) don’t go to work, I text him and it turn out he come to my house and fuck my wife. He ask to come to work late but he end up dont come because he is tired from having sex with my wife
View attachment 603691
Picture he take of my wife while I am at work and send me. I feel mad because he dont come to work but at the same time I feel horny when he send picture of my wifeView attachment 603692
How do I apply? 😂would love to work

View attachment 603690

View attachment 603691
Picture he take of my wife while I am at work and send me. I feel mad because he dont come to work but at the same time I feel horny when he send picture of my wifeView attachment 603692
Love to play with yr wife

View attachment 603690

View attachment 603691
So fucking hot

View attachment 603690

View attachment 603691
Mmmmmmm

Reactions: Tomblack
View attachment 603690

View attachment 603691
you have a very beautiful wife. I love her face covered in bull seed. I will help you lick her clean if you all would like.

View attachment 603690

View attachment 603691
If he ever quits, let me know, I’ll take his place in and out of your restaurant!

View attachment 603690

View attachment 603691
Need another employee?