My Ex GF/ Friends with benefits has a new guy

BayAreaGuy

Male
Feb 8, 2023
So my Ex / friends with benefits fuck on and off after we broke up a year ago. I always wanted to get to share her with another guy or couple but we never got to that point. We always said we would tell each other if we ever hooked up with another person, she does ask me every time we fuck if I fucked I tell her no and I’m honest, once she did tell me that she did fuck someone then she said she was Jk to get me to admit it did fuck. So every time we fucked she would shave her pussy hair and get ready so that’s how I know she’s ready to fuck. She lets it grow when she don’t fuck…..so we haven’t fucked for 2 months and we meet up this past Thursday to meet up and talk . So we talked and I started messing with her touching her tits and ass. When I went to finger her she would not let me …I finally was able to work my way into feeling her pussy and of course it was nice and shaved….I asked her so when we fucking….she then gave me a shocking stare and said “who am I fucking” I was like no I said when we fucking laughing. She said I shaved because I was hairy….I thought it was suspicious. And she’s working at another store helping out where I know this guy wants to fuck her bad and has been trying to fuck. She knows he’s a player but I got a feeling she finally gave it up to him. She’s going to work at early hrs. We text on Saturday and it was a good conversation but came Sunday she didn’t text at all and now she’s hardly calls or text like before…
Will keep you guys posted but I have a gut feeling she’s got fucked . So hot if she did
I want to get the details

So my Ex / friends with benefits fuck on and off after we broke up a year ago. I always wanted to get to share her with another guy or couple but we never got to that point. We always said we would tell each other if we ever hooked up with another person, she does ask me every time we fuck if I fucked I tell her no and I’m honest, once she did tell me that she did fuck someone then she said she was Jk to get me to admit it did fuck. So every time we fucked she would shave her pussy hair and get ready so that’s how I know she’s ready to fuck. She lets it grow when she don’t fuck…..so we haven’t fucked for 2 months and we meet up this past Thursday to meet up and talk . So we talked and I started messing with her touching her tits and ass. When I went to finger her she would not let me …I finally was able to work my way into feeling her pussy and of course it was nice and shaved….I asked her so when we fucking….she then gave me a shocking stare and said “who am I fucking” I was like no I said when we fucking laughing. She said I shaved because I was hairy….I thought it was suspicious. And she’s working at another store helping out where I know this guy wants to fuck her bad and has been trying to fuck. She knows he’s a player but I got a feeling she finally gave it up to him. She’s going to work at early hrs. We text on Saturday and it was a good conversation but came Sunday she didn’t text at all and now she’s hardly calls or text like before…
Will keep you guys posted but I have a gut feeling she’s got fucked . So hot if she did
I want to get the details
What’s she look like.

Reactions: BayAreaGuy