My ex shared some details with me this weekend

I posted recently about when my wife and I were together that she eventually got into a serious relationship with another man and he eventually wanted to get my wife pregnant. This was after they were together for about 2 years and in a full blown actual relationship. I never was privy to much about them as it was deemed none of my business. I do know that in public she called him her husband and they made a lot of new friends that had no idea she had an entirely separate life. And when he wanted her to get pregnant, she happily accepted that as her next role with him.

They tried to conceive for about 3 months and it never took and then they mysteriously broke up and she wouldn’t tell me why back then.

Because I posted recently, it’s been swirling in my head since then. I wanted answers, but I wasn’t really sure exactly why I needed to know. It affects my life in no way right now. So, I met up with my ex and took her out drinking. It’s not unusual for us to hang out as we have kids and we have done a great job at remaining friends.

It took several margaritas and a few shots but I finally got it out of her why they broke up. And yes, she was very explicit with me and warned me it could bother me. (It didn’t)

First off, she was madly in love with him. Which is why she chose to stop letting me cum in her and eventually moved me to condoms when they were trying to conceive. (Remember, I had got a vasectomy YEARS before all this). Fluid bonding with him was way more intense than all the other hook ups and short term relationships she had ever had. It actually became very important that his cum was the only cum in her at all times. They even had plans to go to Vegas and have a marriage ceremony, without the license of course. This is just to paint a picture of her emotions and their reality at the time because when it came time for her to assume her role as the mother to his baby, she was ready and very willing.

She said the first month of trying to conceive was pretty much just a fuck fest and they tried to not focus so much on the goal of getting pregnant, even though this was the first time in her life she was ever actually planning to get pregnant. (Our kids were happy accidents) In the past, during her ovulation times she had him pull out or used her mouth to finish him off. So when her fertile period came, it was VERY intense knowing that there was no stopping him this time and when he came in her, it was the most over the top emotional experience she’d had. They fucked several times over 4 days while she was ovulating. She thought it was a slam dunk.

Then she got her period.

She said she thought “no biggie...we’ll try again!” He was bummed but understood that sometimes it takes a little bit of work. So the second month they actually focused on making it happen. He took off work while she was fertile and they spend 4 days at his house just fucking. Not a single drop of his cum was anywhere else but in her. She even propped her waist up after sex to make sure that everything stayed where it should. I also remember this was the time when she started letting me know that she’s pretty sure that she’ll be pregnant and we needed to change a couple of vacation plans to something a little more laid back.

Then, she got her period again.

She was absolutely devastated. She had assumed her role with him as he wanted and they’d even been telling their friends they were trying. She went to the doc for a checkup and explained that her and her husband (except she meant him, not me) were trying for two months and nothing was happening. But after a checkup, she was in perfect health. They just said to keep trying. He went and got his sperm count checked and he was perfect too.

It was the third month of trying that things derailed a bit. My wife started getting a little depressed that she was unable to fulfill her duty to him. I also remember this time as the time when I was completely cut off from entering her. All I was allowed to do was cum on her feet.

The passion in their sex was almost non-existent at this point. She basically just became a human flesh light and all he wanted to do was pump cum in her and that’s it. That’s not what she was used to. He’d come over our house during the day sometimes and have her bend over and he’d load her up with his seed, kiss her and leave. At the time, she felt like she was just doing her job. So she talked to him about it and while you can’t force Mother Nature he became convinced that maybe they were just incapable of conceiving. She told him to wait it out and maybe the third month is the charm.

It wasn’t. She called me crying so hard that she got her period and was so sad to have to let him know too. She let him know and that’s when he became distant...and then eventually parted ways with her.

It shook her to her core that someone so madly in love with her would just dump her over something she had zero control over.

The irony is that in her quest to get over him, she had a ton of random hookups and kind of ignored her usual attention to her cycle and wouldn’t ya know it....she ended up pregnant but had no idea who the father was. We had to have that taken care of though.

So that’s it. It was a surreal drunken conversation but it did shed some light on things. I never did get out of condom sex with her for the rest of our marriage though. But every new guy she met, sometimes on the first date, came in her bare. It was a dynamic we loved and helped her feel closer to her boyfriends.

Last edited:
My wife was the same way with her Boss/Lover……..they are still involved, but have pretty much accepted she is not going to get pregnant by him despite almost 3 years of totally unprotected sex and a year of TRYING to get pregnant. She actually admitted their affair after 2 years behind my back (I suspected) BECAUSE there was a real chance she had come home from a hastily planned trip to Cancun together resulted in a 4 day drunken sex romp totally without her diaphragm used (all the birth control she uses) following a heart to heart discussion on where they saw their affair going. LONG story!!

They went thru the "lay with hips on pillows to pool his sperm ar the mouth of her womb", they planned "business trips" to revolve around her most fertile time of the month (whereas prior to Cancun she planned them when she was LEAST fertile), including their month long "business planning trip" to Florida which properly planned put them there thru TWO fertile cycles!! She even used her diaphragm for "fertility control" versus birth control.....she would put it in AFTER sex to hold his sperm inside of her....which made for some REALLY interesting times between us when she had me remove it after she had spent and evening/weekend with him and I was to "clean things up" as she told me about their latest tryst. They even looked in to fertility drugs at one point.

I was relegated for a while to NO sex, but I rebelled at that. Then it was "status quo" except no intercourse, she would jerk me off with a condom on while telling me about their latest encounter. Eventually, she relinquished and allowed me occasional intercourse but ONLY with 1, sometimes 2, condoms on. The last time my sperm touched her or entered her body was November of 2012.

Lately tho, she has pretty much come to the realization that its not going to work with hiim (he's late 60's now, health not the greatest, and slowing down) and the result is her "other" ideas about this happening have come ROARING back!! There has been a LOT more fantasizing during sex together about how she gets pregnant by someone else....I found two separate (black) guys from the Bahamas she has been conversing with on another site without my knowledge about a possible trip to the Bahamas this summer!! And I just responded to a (white) guy on here that sent a message I did not understand and when I checked the history I found she had sent him a note about a trip she may be making to his area this Summer and asking if he was serious about actually breeding according to a post he made!!

I recognize all the sadness that you desribe when they find out they are not pregnant, its not in the books to work between them, etc, etc. This has not negatively affected their affair, but for a while she was REALLY depressed every time her period started....I convinced her to just STOP trying and enjoy the affair and if it happens, it happens. That helped some. THree ahve been several other guys during or marriage she would have been fine getting pregnant by, but she has a "tipped uterus" which makes it very difficult for her to get pregnant...but not impossible, we have one son together.

CW

Wow, what a story, for us it was a little similar. She always used protection with her boyfriends, until she met a friend of mine, and he drove her nuts to the point that they would do it bare sometimes. He has kids with other women, so we knew he could get her pregnant, but their romance ended when his ex gf came looking for him, and my wife began to grow distant from him, until a couple of months later, my neighbor began to flirt with my wife until he got to sleep with her, getting her pregnant in the process. Before him, however, my wife got depressed because of how she had sex with my friend, and nothing happened, which she thought she could not have children, luckily though, our neighbor proved her wrong.

Reactions: hotwifelexi