My exwife and dares in a caravan

• Thread starter Deleted member 14715
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14715

I said for a while I would share my experiences with you all but I dont often get chance to sit down and write so here goes
Back in the spring of 83 me and my now exwife decided to go for a relaxing break for a week down near Ross-on-wye. We borrowed my parents touring caravan and set off one sunny Friday noon down the motorway, and promtly missed Ross by about 10 miles. Not to be put off by my wifes navigation we found a campsite right next to the A40 at Goodrich.
It was just a field with hookups down one side and a toilet/shower block right in the middle and a pub not 5 mins walk, PERFECT.
we pitched up and went to the pub, had a few shandy's (yeah right) and went back to the caravan. The morning after, we always rose early (7am) I looked out of the door and we were the only ones on the site. Feeling a bit naughty I walked out of the caravan naked and wandered around. A few cars were passing on the A40 but I didnt care, it was good to feel the cold morning air and the spring sun in my face. Next thing I noticed was my ex, Jen, had come upto me with a cup of tea and was also fully naked. I will attach photos of her to help you imagine what the scene looked like
We stood for a while watching how many motorists were looking and then headed back to the van for a morning fuck. It was around 9am by this time and as we were travel wiery from the day before and a bit sweaty from the sex I suggested a shower in the mens block together. As a dare, and boy she was always up for a dare, I said as there was no one on the field but us we would walk there naked, well run as the A40 was a bit busy by then and we could be clearly seen by the main entrance and pub across the road, but she drew a line at fully naked and put a towel around her waist instead, but with a perfect natural pair of boobs (she was just 18 at the time) it didnt hide much and the sounds of the car horns as we walked were a real turn on
We got into the showers and although very clean it was very primitive with nowhere to put dry clothes or towels except to hang them over the cubicle door. after puting the towels over the door we then started to soap each other up, getting into all the nicks and cracks some were so tight I had to use my tongue. This led to the obvious and soon we were screwing our brains out. She was getting louder and louder and I could feel her about to cum when we heard the door open. I stopped, but she didnt. She asked WTF...but I put my hand over her mouth and told her to shush, then she realised someone else was in the showers
it was 3 guys and we were in the second of 4 cubicles the doors came to shoulder height and so did the walls. The first said hi to me as Jen crouched down and I said hi back and same with the others. Jen was in a highly aroused state and as she was already bent over she started to suck my cock right at the time one of the guys asked if I could spare him some shampoo until the shops opened as he forgot his at home. I groaned and said "of course pal" just at the same time as Jen mischeiviously bit one of my balls. "You ok mate?" he asked I just nodded and handed him the shampoo. Jen was kneeling down by now and took my whole length in her mouth and bit the base of my cock. I looked at him with tears in my eyes as I was trying in vain not to cum. "soap in my eyes" I explained and then BOOM I exploded into her mouth followed by a big sigh from me. He looked at me for a moment as if I had lost it
I stood her up and kissed her hard, I could taste my cum in her mouth. My cum had also dribbled down her belly and into her long hair so I said I am going back to the caravan and leave her to clean herself up. "What about the other fucking guys?" she hissed I said to hurry up and get out before them and run back to the van. She thought for a moment and then whispered "OK". as I dried off a really naughty thought came into mind. I wrapped the towel around my waist and as I went out the door I slid her towel off the door without her noticing. As I went out the door I was smiling to myself at the prank I had pulled on her, but as I was half way across to the van I noticed 3 tents had pitched up at the side of our van. It was too late to do anything about it I thought so I sat back in the van and looked through the windows waiting forthe naked form of my wife to come running across the field
I waited and waited but nothing, nearly 90mins had passed and she still hadnt come outI had better get dressed and go get her. As I stood up one of the guys cam out of the door and was waving to someone inside, it was my Jen. She came out of the shower fully nude with her arm around one guys waist and the other around another guy. She was smiling and giggling but completly naked with the guys staring at her naked body, i was sooooooo turned on I nearly cum there and then. they walked over to the van where she kissed each one passionately and then came into the van. My mind was all messed up, my heart was pounding, my cock felt like it was going to pop all at the same time. We had done some swapping and voyuer watching before but not as much as this. I asked her what was going on and what had she done but she just came to me and started to kiss me deeply with her tongue down my throat and I could taste cum lots and lots of it. She pulled off my towel and started to wank me off, that didnt take long, I was soon squirting all over her.
She pushed me down onto the bed and then started to suck me hard. as I got hard she manovered herself so her pussy was over my mouth. I started to lick her pussy and as I did so I could feel her juices dripping into my mouth but it didnt taste like her juices it tasted like my cum, it was cum, their cum and loads of it too. It was too late I was licking her swollen pussy and clit as she stated to cum again, I was groaning too with all this attention to my cock and balls. I reached up with both my hands and pushed 2 fingers from each hand into her and started to pull her apart as I did so she sucked harder so the harder I opened her pussy the more she was sucking. It felt like I was cuming all the time now. I knew she liked rough sex but I was streching her pussy walls wide open
It was at this point the door opened, no knocking just opened, it was the 3 guys and some of their mates. I tried to push her off but she just carried on sucking. I hadnt realised that she has positioned herself so her arse was facing the door and I was looking at the smiling faces of now 7 guys all naked. I still had my fingers in Jens pussy and one guy took this as an invitation to come over and slide his thick cock right in with one big heave all the way up to the hilt. He was banging my Jen for all his worth and she was screaming. She was squeezing my balls with one hand and wanking me hard with the other, every now and then when a little cum would ooze out she would bite down and suck it clean
As the big guy was banging her his balls were slapping my forehead with each stroke they were so close I could just simply suck one as he fucked my wife. At one point she turned over and I was sucking her anus as they fuced her as she lay full length on me, when she was in that position she had a cock in her mouth my tongue up her arse, another cock in her pussy and 2 other guys sucking on her tits, both had different actions. I could feel it as both Jen and the guys cum as it was running down her pussy into her arse crack and then into my mouth
This all went on way into the night and as we went to sleep the guys up and went and we never saw them again but we had loads of fun that week daring each other to do more and more risky things espescially to our new found sexual freedom

Attachments

• 274[1].jpg
    274[1].jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 238
  • 276[1].jpg
    276[1].jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 275[1].jpg
    275[1].jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you like there are many many more where that came, sorry cum from