My Fantasy about Being a Prostitute - fulfilled!

Ralph & Ann

Couple
Sep 6, 2016
New York
Here is my experience as a common street hooker…

When I got to the park it was a really big step for me. I felt very nervous but also very excited. I was really excited to see who would be my first client. It was a special feeling for me to be dressed up in very revealing sexy clothes because anyone passing by could see I was a hooker. There was only one other girl working that day so I had no problem with competition. In fact, she was giving me pointers and helping me out. She became my hooker mentor so to speak.

My First Client as a Prostitute - I had only been standing there for about 10 minutes when a man drove up and asked me if I would suck his cock. He also asked me if I would let him fuck me in the ass. I said yes and we agreed on a price. As soon as he got out of the car I kneeled down in front of him and opened his pants and pulled them down. He had a nice big cock. I stroked it a few times before I took it into my mouth and began to suck on it. I knew that he wanted me to take his cock deep so I began to prepare myself for it. He began to press hard until I started gagging. Then he pulled out but only for a short time for me catch my breath. Then he pressed his cock back in my throat again. He really went deep. He continued doing that for a few minutes before he decided to fuck me.

He grabbed my ass and started squeezing it and bent me over so he could fuck me in the ass. I could feel his cock slowly making its way in me. In the beginning he went slowly but then started going faster and faster. I couldn’t believe this was really happening but it was and anyone passing by could see it happening also. He decided he wanted my pussy. I lay down on my back, on the blanket that was on the hood of the car. It was warm from the heat of the engine. I raised my legs and let him enter me. Once inside me he once again started slowly. I could feel him going very deep. He began to increase the speed. His moaning began to increase with every thrust and I could feel that he was about to cum. I played along and begged him fill me up. His body movements became erratic and choppy as he came. When he was finished he pulled out, got dressed, paid me and drove away without so much as a word.

I wasn’t as nervous anymore and I was now prepared for my next client. About 15 minutes went by and another man approached me. Things were similar to the first time except this time I got a “thanks babe, you were very good for a newbie.” The pattern was set and man after man used me like the cum slut that I chose to be. Things were now in full swing but the “fantasy” part had to be shelved for a while because there was only two of us and men were driving in like we were giving it away. It seemed like as soon as one man pulled out and got dressed another man was preparing to introduce me to his cock. Here comes another car, will he come to me or go to the other girl. It’s me, seems like they all want to try out the new pussy. I’m not sure how many men she did but I decided to call it quits after I hit double digits. Every hole in my body was used, abused, bruised, and at this point even confused! I told the other girl I was leaving. She asked me if I was going to be back the next day. I told her I was retiring as a hooker. Heck, with all the other fantasies I have rolling around in my head I can’t spend all my time on this one!

I’m tired, I’m hurting and yet I’m a little sad that it all over. A long time coming (no pun intended) and in a few short hours it’s over. I guess in the days and weeks to come I’ll figure out if actually performing fantasy is as rewarding as the mere thought and build-up of what we expect it to be.

Was it what I expected? More No then Yes. Am I glad I did it? Most Definitely. Would I do it again? That question will take some thought to answer. How would I sum up this fantasy… It was definitely a real “Fucking” experience!!

Attachments

• poster 2m.jpg
    poster 2m.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 839
I don't remember last time that I got so hard by just reading a post..damn that's sooo hot I wish I was one of your client

When I got to the park it was a really big step for me. I felt very nervous but also very excited. I was really excited to see who would be my first client. It was a special feeling for me to be dressed up in very revealing sexy clothes because anyone passing by could see I was a hooker. There was only one other girl working that day so I had no problem with competition. In fact, she was giving me pointers and helping me out. She became my hooker mentor so to speak.

My First Client as a Prostitute - I had only been standing there for about 10 minutes when a man drove up and asked me if I would suck his cock. He also asked me if I would let him fuck me in the ass. I said yes and we agreed on a price. As soon as he got out of the car I kneeled down in front of him and opened his pants and pulled them down. He had a nice big cock. I stroked it a few times before I took it into my mouth and began to suck on it. I knew that he wanted me to take his cock deep so I began to prepare myself for it. He began to press hard until I started gagging. Then he pulled out but only for a short time for me catch my breath. Then he pressed his cock back in my throat again. He really went deep. He continued doing that for a few minutes before he decided to fuck me.

He grabbed my ass and started squeezing it and bent me over so he could fuck me in the ass. I could feel his cock slowly making its way in me. In the beginning he went slowly but then started going faster and faster. I couldn’t believe this was really happening but it was and anyone passing by could see it happening also. He decided he wanted my pussy. I lay down on my back, on the blanket that was on the hood of the car. It was warm from the heat of the engine. I raised my legs and let him enter me. Once inside me he once again started slowly. I could feel him going very deep. He began to increase the speed. His moaning began to increase with every thrust and I could feel that he was about to cum. I played along and begged him fill me up. His body movements became erratic and choppy as he came. When he was finished he pulled out, got dressed, paid me and drove away without so much as a word.

I wasn’t as nervous anymore and I was now prepared for my next client. About 15 minutes went by and another man approached me. Things were similar to the first time except this time I got a “thanks babe, you were very good for a newbie.” The pattern was set and man after man used me like the cum slut that I chose to be. Things were now in full swing but the “fantasy” part had to be shelved for a while because there was only two of us and men were driving in like we were giving it away. It seemed like as soon as one man pulled out and got dressed another man was preparing to introduce me to his cock. Here comes another car, will he come to me or go to the other girl. It’s me, seems like they all want to try out the new pussy. I’m not sure how many men she did but I decided to call it quits after I hit double digits. Every hole in my body was used, abused, bruised, and at this point even confused! I told the other girl I was leaving. She asked me if I was going to be back the next day. I told her I was retiring as a hooker. Heck, with all the other fantasies I have rolling around in my head I can’t spend all my time on this one!

I’m tired, I’m hurting and yet I’m a little sad that it all over. A long time coming (no pun intended) and in a few short hours it’s over. I guess in the days and weeks to come I’ll figure out if actually performing fantasy is as rewarding as the mere thought and build-up of what we expect it to be.

Was it what I expected? More No then Yes. Am I glad I did it? Most Definitely. Would I do it again? That question will take some thought to answer. How would I sum up this fantasy… It was definitely a real “Fucking” experience!!
i would plow you deep and i want to leave my sticky seed deep in you

Wow what an experience. Ann you are so hot, you made me very hard. Do you have a website - that pic looks as if you have - anyway you are so hot and sexy.

Very very bold step to fulfill that fantasy. Would you do it again?
Yes, but a different way. I'm just toying with this idea at this time. Instead of being on the street I would be the entertainment at a bachelor party. What I would do other then strip and who I would do I haven't given much thought to that yet. Just stripping in a room full of men is very exciting. Guess it's the exhibitionist in me.

What I thought was fascinating was that you didn't just "feel" like people were looking at you AS IF you were a prostitute. When you stepped out onto the curb and began to ply your trade it was no longer a fantasy. You WERE a prostitute, with your goodies on display for everyone to see. You weren't merely driving through an impoverished neighborhood or slumming it; stripped of your respectable middle class clothes and accoutrements, you became your role, and worked hard for your money. You must have felt extremely exposed and vulnerable. As a common street hooker you were effectively obligated to suck off or spread your legs for anyone able to offer you a few measly dollars. They treated you like a whore because that is what you were.

How much did you charge?

Did you turn anyone down? Could you?

What would you have done if someone you knew had come by? Would you have dropped to your knees for some old guy neighbor, and let him blow his load in your mouth? Maybe it was someone you really disliked, and who really disliked you. It wouldn't matter. He'd grin down at you while you sucked it all down.

I can't imagine what it must have felt like, having cars drive past, knowing the drivers were looking at you, evaluating your body as merchandise, as you stood before them, powerless. Did you wonder what the good people of the world were thinking as they drove past you in their comfortable, climate controlled cars?

"It's disgusting that they let women like that walk the streets. She belongs in jail."

"Not bad. I wonder what she charges."

"Little slut. I can't believe they let trash like her walk the streets."

"Nice legs and ass. I wish I could see her tits."

They were free to think what they wished, say what they wished. They could honk their horns or get out of their cars and toss you a few dollars for a blowjob. Some of the women looked at you with undisguised contempt; some with curiosity, while still others ignored you completely. You didn't blame them. How many times have you driven past the girls selling their wares and thought the same things? But today you're no longer a respectable housewife looking down you nose at the hookers as drive past in your Audi or Acura. Today you won't get your money out of an ATM. Today you will earn each-and-every dollar the hard way, flat on your back with your feet in the air and your legs spread wide.

I think if you do this you need to set a financial goal rather than a time limit. Roll two dice when you're in the car and you'd have to earn $200 for every spot on the die. So if you rolled a 7 you'd have to work until you got $1400. This would ensure that you had a good work ethic and you'd quickly learn to please your customers quickly and efficiently, and how to charge money for "extras."

Being trapped in your role until you got the cash your "pimp" required would make the situation more realistic and really help you feel the part. You couldn't quit because you were tired or the customers were disgusting or the taste of jizz in your mouth made you wan to puke. Indeed, that would be the point where you'd have to troll the streets all the harder, flashing any cars that slowed down a quick glimpse of your pussy, or blowing customers out in the open both to save time and to -- hopefully -- attract the next John.

Maybe your husband / "pimp" decides to have some fun with you, and decides to help you reach your goal faster by sending you a few Johns you know, including several business associates or neighbors who made clumsy, failed passes at you. They'll enjoy seeing your sweet little ass turned out on the street, and this time, you can't refuse. Having to do it with someone you knew would be particularly humiliating, and if they hated you then they wouldn't spare your dignity or show you any mercy.

"That's right Ann. Flick your tongue against the tip, then roll it all around. That's a good little strumpet! How does it taste? Swirl it all around after I shoot my load and don't swallow until I tell you you can, and I'll give you another $5".

"Owww, that's nice! Nice butthole, Ann. Tight as a a tick! I always new you were a tight-ass. Now let's do it hard-and-fast, and get you all stretched out!"

"That's it...rub you slit, and get it all nice and juicy. Geez, you smell like you took on an army!"

"Move that ass! I'm paying good money for this, whore, and I expect a good HUMP!"

You won't like it one bit, but they'll pay for extras, and maybe even tip, and desperation can make the unthinkable attractive. Maybe you fuck the forest ranger and the cops for free so they'll look the other way. Maybe a couple of your son's college aged friend's spot you, and you go from being the MILF who drove them to their baseball practices to the gang-bang whore they take on three at a time. After that experience with the laughing, horny teenagers that pickup truck loaded with day laborers doesn't seem so bad. Besides, you NEED the money...

I also favor clothes that show off your breasts more -- you'll get more customers if they can see those nice titties of yours. More makeup would be good, too -- lipstick and thick rouge so you really look -- and feel - the part. Make sure you use the bathroom before you start because you're not getting back into the car until you earn your keep, and you'll be peeing in the woods otherwise.

Thoughts?

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS STORY!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fenaka and joost