My Fantasy about Being a Prostitute - fulfilled!

Wow, that was some story, you write very well. Just to clarify, I wasn't on the street I was in a park and the only cars coming by were guys looking for hookers. I didn't worry about anyone I knew because if they were there, they were there for one reason and one reason only. So I guess we both would have been surprised. Would I have done them, Yes, did I turn anyone away NO, I was being true to my fantasy. Would I do it again... possibly but not that way. If I decide to do the hooker fantasy again it will be like the movie "Pretty Woman" and I will be doing the Julia Roberts part (although I don't look as attractive as her) and if I'm lucky I'll wind up with Richard Gere.LOL

So, what are your fantasies? Have you ever been with a hooker? Are you married?

No, I've never been with a hooker. I love the fact that you didn't turn any customers down and that you were true to your role.

If I can make a request you should post another hooker picture with you in a tube top showing your pokies and more makeup on. More makeup is important because you still want to look the part even after a whole bunch of nameless strangers blow their load all over your face.

How much did you charge? Whatever it was, it was a bargain, and you were well worth it, I'm sure!!

In one of my fantasies you are in a remote part of the world on vacation when your husband runs into someone who he knew from college who is now a slaver. After your husband reveals your exhibitionist fantasies his old friend arranges for you to be enslaved. In the lobby of your hotel a bill of enslavement is presented to the hotel manager. You are stripped of everything and a slave collar and shackles are riveted around your neck and and ankles. You are embarrassed to be nude in front of the hotel staff that waited on you and fellow Western hotel guests who, until the slavers arrived, saw you as a peer. But this is an ancient part of the world, and no one interferes. You are a slave now, and your tears and blushes are of no concern to anyone.

You are marched naked to the slave market past the same market stalls you shopped in the day before. Only today you are not a Western tourist. Now you are a naked slave girl. People smile and ogle your body, pointing at you and laughing and leering at your nakedness. You will be placed in the market for 48 hours and the buyers will be free to inspect you as they see fit. You shudder as you imagine the grubby, greasy fingers of countless strange men stroking your hair, checking your teeth, and probing your most intimate places, laughing and joking as they handle you like livestock. You will want it to end, but you will also will want it to continue, for you know that when you are taken out of the inspection pens you will face the final, ultimate degradation: you will feel the shame and humiliation of being paraded naked on the auction block and sold under the crack of the auctioneer's lash.

Your husband's agent will buy you, or at least that's the plan. You hope nothing goes wrong...

SPAMwww.chainganggirls.com/images/tib13a.jpg

SPAMwww.chainganggirls.com/images/har003.jpg

SPAMwww.chainganggirls.com/images/har004.jpg

SPAMwww.bustyteengallery.com/images/10a5u/naked-sex-slave-auction.jpg

No, I've never been with a hooker. I love the fact that you didn't turn any customers down and that you were true to your role.

If I can make a request you should post another hooker picture with you in a tube top showing your pokies and more makeup on. More makeup is important because you still want to look the part even after a whole bunch of nameless strangers blow their load all over your face.

How much did you charge? Whatever it was, it was a bargain, and you were well worth it, I'm sure!!

In one of my fantasies you are in a remote part of the world on vacation when your husband runs into someone who he knew from college who is now a slaver. After your husband reveals your exhibitionist fantasies his old friend arranges for you to be enslaved. In the lobby of your hotel a bill of enslavement is presented to the hotel manager. You are stripped of everything and a slave collar and shackles are riveted around your neck and and ankles. You are embarrassed to be nude in front of the hotel staff that waited on you and fellow Western hotel guests who, until the slavers arrived, saw you as a peer. But this is an ancient part of the world, and no one interferes. You are a slave now, and your tears and blushes are of no concern to anyone.

You are marched naked to the slave market past the same market stalls you shopped in the day before. Only today you are not a Western tourist. Now you are a naked slave girl. People smile and ogle your body, pointing at you and laughing and leering at your nakedness. You will be placed in the market for 48 hours and the buyers will be free to inspect you as they see fit. You shudder as you imagine the grubby, greasy fingers of countless strange men stroking your hair, checking your teeth, and probing your most intimate places, laughing and joking as they handle you like livestock. You will want it to end, but you will also will want it to continue, for you know that when you are taken out of the inspection pens you will face the final, ultimate degradation: you will feel the shame and humiliation of being paraded naked on the auction block and sold under the crack of the auctioneer's lash.

Your husband's agent will buy you, or at least that's the plan. You hope nothing goes wrong...

SPAMwww.chainganggirls.com/images/tib13a.jpg

SPAMwww.chainganggirls.com/images/har003.jpg

SPAMwww.chainganggirls.com/images/har004.jpg

SPAMwww.bustyteengallery.com/images/10a5u/naked-sex-slave-auction.jpg

I must say, you have some imagination. Now you have me being a slave girl. Having a fate worse than the livestock of the country has me less than thrilled. And my husband allowing me to be sold… rented is one thing but being sold… that @^$%#$* !%@&*me and him will have a long talk about that! However, the probing of my most intimate places could be fun. LOL I’m not sure if I want to read any more or wait for the movie to come out. Are you a writer by profession?

Although it's not my primary profession, yes, I'm a writer. Glad you can tell! And don't be too hard on your hubby -- he was simply trying to help you out with your exhibitionist fantasies, as am I.

The probings in the slave pens varied greatly depending on the customer. Some of the men were clearly professional, and checked your pulse, hair, teeth, eyes, nose, ears, gate, and posture. The squeezed your breasts, checking for implants, and felt the softness of your bottom. The professionals were not rough when they put their fingers up inside of you -- a few even stroked you to wetness first, to make their examination easier. Still, their hands had a cold, detached feel, and the efficiency of their inspection of your most intimate treasures was, like the bleating of the goats in then next pen over, a bitter reminder of your status as chattel.

The louts who simply wanted to cop a quick feel were not nearly as gentle, but the slave trader usually shoed them away before they got too rough. Their examinations at least made you feel like a woman, an object of desire, even as it frightened you to think of how they might treat you if they owned you.

Remember, you wanted people to see you naked, didn't you? This is for your own good, Ann, and it's too late to whine about it now. As for being treated like an animal, well, it IS an open street market, and legally and -- in this place, morally, you are livestock to be sold. Around you they are selling baskets of fruit and colorful rugs and jewelry. You're dirty bare feet will feel cold standing on the ancient stone block where thousands of slave girls -- and cows and goats and camels -- were sold before you.

Try not to worry TOO much about the auctioneer's whip. Sure, the horrible CRACK is terrifying, and it always causes you to jump. You've heard the horrible shrieks and seen the angry red welts it left across the bottom of the girls were sold before you. But if you hop on one foot, and smile, and pout, and purse your lips, and let the auctioneer jiggle your breasts with the whip's sinister black handle, I'm sure he'll use it just for show....mostly.

You must strive to understand your master's point of view. You understand only a few words of their language. You are untrained, uneducated, and illiterate. You do not know how to weave a rug or till the fields or make flour. You are stupid and foolish. The only thing a girl like you understands is the whip! If they do stripe your bottom freely, how else are they to train you, and teach you your place?

Remember, Anne, the whip is your friend. It is there to encourage you, and to remind you to spread your legs WIDE as you squat for the buyers. Hearing it's crack you'll hesitate for only a moment as the auctioneer commands you to turn around, bend over, and spread your legs, spreading your butt cheeks wide and revealing everything the buyers wish to see. The laughter of the men as he taps your exposed bottom hole will remind you of your place. Humiliating, yes, but necessary, as the buyers need to see the merchandise.

Now on your back, legs apart...rub yourself. Arch your back and keep rubbing...show them all what a juicy American bitch you are. Although you've only had them on for a couple of days the iron manacles riveted to your wrists, neck, and ankles are already causing shackle sores. You want to be sold soon, so your husband can take you to a blacksmith who can strike off your shackles. Assuming, of course, his agent puts in the winning bid, and he decides the shackles should come off. Who is to say what he might do once he owns your bill of sale?

Last edited:
Here is my experience as a common street hooker…

When I got to the park it was a really big step for me. I felt very nervous but also very excited. I was really excited to see who would be my first client. It was a special feeling for me to be dressed up in very revealing sexy clothes because anyone passing by could see I was a hooker. There was only one other girl working that day so I had no problem with competition. In fact, she was giving me pointers and helping me out. She became my hooker mentor so to speak.

My First Client as a Prostitute - I had only been standing there for about 10 minutes when a man drove up and asked me if I would suck his cock. He also asked me if I would let him fuck me in the ass. I said yes and we agreed on a price. As soon as he got out of the car I kneeled down in front of him and opened his pants and pulled them down. He had a nice big cock. I stroked it a few times before I took it into my mouth and began to suck on it. I knew that he wanted me to take his cock deep so I began to prepare myself for it. He began to press hard until I started gagging. Then he pulled out but only for a short time for me catch my breath. Then he pressed his cock back in my throat again. He really went deep. He continued doing that for a few minutes before he decided to fuck me.

He grabbed my ass and started squeezing it and bent me over so he could fuck me in the ass. I could feel his cock slowly making its way in me. In the beginning he went slowly but then started going faster and faster. I couldn’t believe this was really happening but it was and anyone passing by could see it happening also. He decided he wanted my pussy. I lay down on my back, on the blanket that was on the hood of the car. It was warm from the heat of the engine. I raised my legs and let him enter me. Once inside me he once again started slowly. I could feel him going very deep. He began to increase the speed. His moaning began to increase with every thrust and I could feel that he was about to cum. I played along and begged him fill me up. His body movements became erratic and choppy as he came. When he was finished he pulled out, got dressed, paid me and drove away without so much as a word.

I wasn’t as nervous anymore and I was now prepared for my next client. About 15 minutes went by and another man approached me. Things were similar to the first time except this time I got a “thanks babe, you were very good for a newbie.” The pattern was set and man after man used me like the cum slut that I chose to be. Things were now in full swing but the “fantasy” part had to be shelved for a while because there was only two of us and men were driving in like we were giving it away. It seemed like as soon as one man pulled out and got dressed another man was preparing to introduce me to his cock. Here comes another car, will he come to me or go to the other girl. It’s me, seems like they all want to try out the new pussy. I’m not sure how many men she did but I decided to call it quits after I hit double digits. Every hole in my body was used, abused, bruised, and at this point even confused! I told the other girl I was leaving. She asked me if I was going to be back the next day. I told her I was retiring as a hooker. Heck, with all the other fantasies I have rolling around in my head I can’t spend all my time on this one!

I’m tired, I’m hurting and yet I’m a little sad that it all over. A long time coming (no pun intended) and in a few short hours it’s over. I guess in the days and weeks to come I’ll figure out if actually performing fantasy is as rewarding as the mere thought and build-up of what we expect it to be.

Was it what I expected? More No then Yes. Am I glad I did it? Most Definitely. Would I do it again? That question will take some thought to answer. How would I sum up this fantasy… It was definitely a real “Fucking” experience!!
I love it that you fulfilled your fantasy and I am glad your husband was supportive. I am sorry you decided to retire as a prostitute but I am excited you have many other fantasies. You are a wonderful wife.

When I got to the park it was a really big step for me. I felt very nervous but also very excited. I was really excited to see who would be my first client. It was a special feeling for me to be dressed up in very revealing sexy clothes because anyone passing by could see I was a hooker. There was only one other girl working that day so I had no problem with competition. In fact, she was giving me pointers and helping me out. She became my hooker mentor so to speak.

My First Client as a Prostitute - I had only been standing there for about 10 minutes when a man drove up and asked me if I would suck his cock. He also asked me if I would let him fuck me in the ass. I said yes and we agreed on a price. As soon as he got out of the car I kneeled down in front of him and opened his pants and pulled them down. He had a nice big cock. I stroked it a few times before I took it into my mouth and began to suck on it. I knew that he wanted me to take his cock deep so I began to prepare myself for it. He began to press hard until I started gagging. Then he pulled out but only for a short time for me catch my breath. Then he pressed his cock back in my throat again. He really went deep. He continued doing that for a few minutes before he decided to fuck me.

He grabbed my ass and started squeezing it and bent me over so he could fuck me in the ass. I could feel his cock slowly making its way in me. In the beginning he went slowly but then started going faster and faster. I couldn’t believe this was really happening but it was and anyone passing by could see it happening also. He decided he wanted my pussy. I lay down on my back, on the blanket that was on the hood of the car. It was warm from the heat of the engine. I raised my legs and let him enter me. Once inside me he once again started slowly. I could feel him going very deep. He began to increase the speed. His moaning began to increase with every thrust and I could feel that he was about to cum. I played along and begged him fill me up. His body movements became erratic and choppy as he came. When he was finished he pulled out, got dressed, paid me and drove away without so much as a word.

I wasn’t as nervous anymore and I was now prepared for my next client. About 15 minutes went by and another man approached me. Things were similar to the first time except this time I got a “thanks babe, you were very good for a newbie.” The pattern was set and man after man used me like the cum slut that I chose to be. Things were now in full swing but the “fantasy” part had to be shelved for a while because there was only two of us and men were driving in like we were giving it away. It seemed like as soon as one man pulled out and got dressed another man was preparing to introduce me to his cock. Here comes another car, will he come to me or go to the other girl. It’s me, seems like they all want to try out the new pussy. I’m not sure how many men she did but I decided to call it quits after I hit double digits. Every hole in my body was used, abused, bruised, and at this point even confused! I told the other girl I was leaving. She asked me if I was going to be back the next day. I told her I was retiring as a hooker. Heck, with all the other fantasies I have rolling around in my head I can’t spend all my time on this one!

I’m tired, I’m hurting and yet I’m a little sad that it all over. A long time coming (no pun intended) and in a few short hours it’s over. I guess in the days and weeks to come I’ll figure out if actually performing fantasy is as rewarding as the mere thought and build-up of what we expect it to be.

Was it what I expected? More No then Yes. Am I glad I did it? Most Definitely. Would I do it again? That question will take some thought to answer. How would I sum up this fantasy… It was definitely a real “Fucking” experience!!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. It has been a years fantasy that my wife works as a hooker but she has never said yes.

I have talked to a few prostitutes and asked them pretend to be my wife with a client while I was fucking them. My fantasy might never come true, but you tried what you fantasied, it is wonderful.

You know Ann .. your hubby is a lucky dude! Very very lucky. You have the perfect looks that I dig .. smaller boobs lovely ass..killer smile .. those magnetic eyes. That package of woman next door who is so real AND fantasy play mate. I am new to the forum.. I have had a chequered life with tons of sexual experiences...as a player..hotwife - hubbby / hot GF partner. .. This partner whoring fantasy is a very powerful draw for me. It came close to being met a few times but not quite.. To understand that one has to know my life and what exactly happened with my relationships. But once I saw Ann here..her pics .. the way she communicates .. her fantasy and her grace and guts to carry it thru in real. Gawd! Ralph is one lucky hubby! Why am going ga ga, over the top, on this is difficult to explain to strangers.. But Ann as a package is tops in EVERY goddamm respect! Ciao.

Wow, that was some story, you write very well. Just to clarify, I wasn't on the street I was in a park and the only cars coming by were guys looking for hookers. I didn't worry about anyone I knew because if they were there, they were there for one reason and one reason only. So I guess we both would have been surprised. Would I have done them, Yes, did I turn anyone away NO, I was being true to my fantasy. Would I do it again... possibly but not that way. If I decide to do the hooker fantasy again it will be like the movie "Pretty Woman" and I will be doing the Julia Roberts part (although I don't look as attractive as her) and if I'm lucky I'll wind up with Richard Gere.LOL

So, what are your fantasies? Have you ever been with a hooker? Are you married?
Ann.. to me you are better and more REAL than Julia Roberts. I am saying this after very careful consideration. I have been around .. done the hotwife..hot girlfriend partnering thing for many years. Entertained the partner- whoring fantasy for years. You are just perfect Ann

Reactions: Bcd39

Thats such a beautiful fantasy and story..love the idea of my wife been a slutty whore ..that she gonna sell her body..i will tell her for the first time to ask only $1 for the sex ..and told your client that you are just a dirty whore 😍🔥💕

Reactions: Bcd39