My fantasy about my wife

I have a fantasy of my wife cheating on me since I travel alot for my work. My fantasy, is that she meets a guy and over a course of a couple of weeks she meets him for lunch at his place. After some drinks during that lunch, she finally lets herself go to him. They move from playing around in the living room on the sofa to his bedroom. Were its a hot and very erotic fucking with him cumming inside her.

This is my wife and mother of 2, Clarissa:
View attachment 1159267
View attachment 1159269

And I also find out about the whole thing from the guy. When he send's me a video of him stroking his cock to a picture of her telling me in detail everything that happen when he fucked her.
Nice fantasy. Sexy wife. You want to expose her and we can figure out how slutty she can be, pm me.

Reactions: toolman2c
I have a fantasy of my wife cheating on me since I travel alot for my work. My fantasy, is that she meets a guy and over a course of a couple of weeks she meets him for lunch at his place. After some drinks during that lunch, she finally lets herself go to him. They move from playing around in the living room on the sofa to his bedroom. Were its a hot and very erotic fucking with him cumming inside her.

View attachment 1159267
View attachment 1159269

And I also find out about the whole thing from the guy. When he send's me a video of him stroking his cock to a picture of her telling me in detail everything that happen when he fucked her.
She is SO GORGEOUSLY HOT!!!! Wanna make that fantasy happen? ;)

View attachment 1159267
View attachment 1159269

very nice, thank you

Reactions: Funsexfantasywo

Cant see the pictures...:(

Reactions: Funsexfantasywo