My Fantasy... Need to make it a reality!

Beng9

Jun 24, 2021
I fantasise about my wife cuckolding me and being a hot wife.
We'll go away somewhere, find a guy, tinder or something. we'll be in a nice hotel bar, we'll know who he is, but we'll act like we don't know him, we'll chat for a while and have a drink. Then go upstairs to our room.

I can see she's nervous, he's hot, pretty average build, I suggest I go to the bar to get a couple of bottles to help her unwind, he says he's gonna jump in the shower to freshen up.

I'm at the bar, can't believe my luck, nervous myself so I decide to have a strong drink while I'm down there. She's in the room, slipping in to some sexy chemise and stockings. Whilst she's changing she sees him in the shower through the crack of the door, his tanned body and surprisingly large cock, hanging soft, she thinks to herself surely that can't be a grower, am I gonna actually be able to manage that thing.

Whilst she is looking he sees her, embarresed she walks back to the bed to wait for me. He comes out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist, you can clearly see his bulge through his towel. She can't help but stare, he walks slowly towards her, 'did you like what you saw' she just silently nods. 'you look so f...ing sexy' he says. She stands up, says thank you and turns around for him to see all of her. He stands behind her and carefully puts his arms around her, and whispers in her ear 'I hope your husband hurries up' he gently kisses her neck, and she reaches around to feel his bulge.
His towel accidentally drops to the ground whilst she touches him. She feels his hardening cock and turns around to see it, he pulls her close 'do we really have to wait for him to come with the drinks' I can't do anything without him here she says, but that cock looks soo good, I suppose I could play with it a little while we wait.

She drops to her knees, her hands slowly stroking his body, and places a hand on his hard cock. It's so big! She wraps her other hand around it at the same time and gently strokes it. 'why don't you taste it baby, make sure you like it ready for your husband'

She slowly licks the tip of his cock, she opens her mouth as wide as she can and tries to fit as much in as she can. ' oh god, your cock is so big' she says. She starts sucking it quicker whilst working his shaft with her hands. 'we should really wait for Ben to come back. But that cock is soo good!'
He's so turned on, he thinks he's gonna cum. 'you have to cum in my mouth so Ben doesn't know we started without him!' she says.
I want your cum, please cum for me, I want to know what it feels like to take cum from such a huge cock.

Meanwhile I've got the bottles of wine and come back, I open the door to the room, walk down the short hallway and see her on her knees. Neither of them see me. Shes on her knees, gagging on his cock, I've never seen her give such an enthusiastic blowjob before. Begging for him to cum in her mouth, telling him she can't wait for him to fuck her later. He explodes in her mouth. She opens it to show him all of his cum in her mouth, she seductively plays with it in her mouth, then swallows it all.

'I best give that cock a good clean before Ben comes back' she says as she licks all the cum from it. 'now put your towel back round you, he's sure to be back any minute' , she give him such a naughty smile and then gets up and lays in the bed.

I make a noise and call to say I'm back, shes laying on the bed and he's by the bathroom door just coming out. I apologise for taking ages she tells me it's OK, he's only just got out of the shower, not knowing iv just watched her swallow his load.

She takes the bottle from me and takes a big mouthful before telling me to come over and on to the bed. I kiss her neck, 'you feel hot and sweaty darling, you must be nervous, don't worry, we'll go slowly'
I reach down and and feel her pussy, it's soo wet, I've never felt it so wet. 'you must be looking forward to this, your pussy is so wet baby' I see you look over and give him a cheeky smile.
We kiss and roll around the bed, he comes over and pulls his towel down, this huge cock falls out. She doesn't look suprised to see it, she just grabs it and starts sucking on it.

I slowly slide my cock into her dripping wet pussy. We fuck for a little while whilst she suck his cock. She then pushes me off and pulls him on to her, 'this is what you want to see isn't it' she says to me, he slowly runs his cock against her pussy, he squeezes the tip into her wet pussy. She moans loudly, and he's not even all the way in. She grabs his arse and pulls him into her and let out a loud scream. Fuck me, she begs him. Fuck me hard! The rest of the night we take turns fucking in all sorts of positions resting and drinking between rounds.
😊

We'll go away somewhere, find a guy, tinder or something. we'll be in a nice hotel bar, we'll know who he is, but we'll act like we don't know him, we'll chat for a while and have a drink. Then go upstairs to our room.

I can see she's nervous, he's hot, pretty average build, I suggest I go to the bar to get a couple of bottles to help her unwind, he says he's gonna jump in the shower to freshen up.

I'm at the bar, can't believe my luck, nervous myself so I decide to have a strong drink while I'm down there. She's in the room, slipping in to some sexy chemise and stockings. Whilst she's changing she sees him in the shower through the crack of the door, his tanned body and surprisingly large cock, hanging soft, she thinks to herself surely that can't be a grower, am I gonna actually be able to manage that thing.

Whilst she is looking he sees her, embarresed she walks back to the bed to wait for me. He comes out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist, you can clearly see his bulge through his towel. She can't help but stare, he walks slowly towards her, 'did you like what you saw' she just silently nods. 'you look so f...ing sexy' he says. She stands up, says thank you and turns around for him to see all of her. He stands behind her and carefully puts his arms around her, and whispers in her ear 'I hope your husband hurries up' he gently kisses her neck, and she reaches around to feel his bulge.
His towel accidentally drops to the ground whilst she touches him. She feels his hardening cock and turns around to see it, he pulls her close 'do we really have to wait for him to come with the drinks' I can't do anything without him here she says, but that cock looks soo good, I suppose I could play with it a little while we wait.

She drops to her knees, her hands slowly stroking his body, and places a hand on his hard cock. It's so big! She wraps her other hand around it at the same time and gently strokes it. 'why don't you taste it baby, make sure you like it ready for your husband'

She slowly licks the tip of his cock, she opens her mouth as wide as she can and tries to fit as much in as she can. ' oh god, your cock is so big' she says. She starts sucking it quicker whilst working his shaft with her hands. 'we should really wait for Ben to come back. But that cock is soo good!'
He's so turned on, he thinks he's gonna cum. 'you have to cum in my mouth so Ben doesn't know we started without him!' she says.
I want your cum, please cum for me, I want to know what it feels like to take cum from such a huge cock.

Meanwhile I've got the bottles of wine and come back, I open the door to the room, walk down the short hallway and see her on her knees. Neither of them see me. Shes on her knees, gagging on his cock, I've never seen her give such an enthusiastic blowjob before. Begging for him to cum in her mouth, telling him she can't wait for him to fuck her later. He explodes in her mouth. She opens it to show him all of his cum in her mouth, she seductively plays with it in her mouth, then swallows it all.

'I best give that cock a good clean before Ben comes back' she says as she licks all the cum from it. 'now put your towel back round you, he's sure to be back any minute' , she give him such a naughty smile and then gets up and lays in the bed.

I make a noise and call to say I'm back, shes laying on the bed and he's by the bathroom door just coming out. I apologise for taking ages she tells me it's OK, he's only just got out of the shower, not knowing iv just watched her swallow his load.

She takes the bottle from me and takes a big mouthful before telling me to come over and on to the bed. I kiss her neck, 'you feel hot and sweaty darling, you must be nervous, don't worry, we'll go slowly'
I reach down and and feel her pussy, it's soo wet, I've never felt it so wet. 'you must be looking forward to this, your pussy is so wet baby' I see you look over and give him a cheeky smile.
We kiss and roll around the bed, he comes over and pulls his towel down, this huge cock falls out. She doesn't look suprised to see it, she just grabs it and starts sucking on it.

I slowly slide my cock into her dripping wet pussy. We fuck for a little while whilst she suck his cock. She then pushes me off and pulls him on to her, 'this is what you want to see isn't it' she says to me, he slowly runs his cock against her pussy, he squeezes the tip into her wet pussy. She moans loudly, and he's not even all the way in. She grabs his arse and pulls him into her and let out a loud scream. Fuck me, she begs him. Fuck me hard! The rest of the night we take turns fucking in all sorts of positions resting and drinking between rounds.
😊
nice love to see u both

Reactions: CrowRaven

😊
nice love to see u both
it,s okay for anyone,s wife to enjoy a bit of strange as long as hubby,s getting some from his wife as well.

Attachments

• 3b5428aeea78fcd1bd4bbd3a4328d253.15.jpg
    3b5428aeea78fcd1bd4bbd3a4328d253.15.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: owlcuck and ray28

😊
🤩 you have a great imagination and a sexy wife posing for the photo (love to see more).
Have you explained to her about the photo angle and how you’d like to watch her fuck without her knowing?
If so what was the feedback? 😈

🤩 you have a great imagination and a sexy wife posing for the photo (love to see more).
Have you explained to her about the photo angle and how you’d like to watch her fuck without her knowing?
If so what was the feedback? 😈
Yeah she knows I like to imagine it, and she plays along with the fantasy, she's not great with dirty talk, she will say the odd thing about before my husband comes home etc. She always says she would but I think it's just talk, she doesn't like to talk about it when we're not having sex. I'll keep working on her, we're only 29 and work full time and have a few young children so that automatically poses challenges for finding time.

Do you have a plan? Have you set anything in motion to make it a reality?
I'm trying, I try not to push it to much, baby steps I guess. I like her sucking me whilst she rides a dildo she always cums harder although she says she prefers my cock, she gets embarrassed with it all. The fact we are 29 year old childhood sweethearts and neither of us have had anyone else. I want her to experience more cock! She plays along with that yet there isn't much hope of me playing around, she doesn't like the sound of that, so a mmf threesome could be on the cards but another women not so much unfortunately

😊
Got me hard buddy

😊
You know what! My wife and I love love love this beautiful lifestyle

😊
Come to the Florida Keys. Fantasy will become reality

😊
Great Story!! I love it!!

😊
Hi I m sameerdewan from India. You can try my service. See my site SPAM and get in touch with me

Reactions: Samberg503

😊
That's pretty much how we started. Similar scenario. Except he was hiding in closet with louvres so he could watch. I was on my knees in front of closet. When he exploded in my mouth, I swallowed most but left my lips sticky. The guy left, he came out of closet and I kissed him. We have repeated that scenario many times, but he doesn't always hide anymore. I'm trying to get him to enjoy kissing me with more of a load in my mouth. It's an ongoing project.

😊
I can make that happen anytime you are ready to move from fantasy to reality

That's pretty much how we started. Similar scenario. Except he was hiding in closet with louvres so he could watch. I was on my knees in front of closet. When he exploded in my mouth, I swallowed most but left my lips sticky. The guy left, he came out of closet and I kissed him. We have repeated that scenario many times, but he doesn't always hide anymore. I'm trying to get him to enjoy kissing me with more of a load in my mouth. It's an ongoing project.
I bet he finds it hard to control himself watching you take someone else's load. I'd love to see it running down my wife's chin and on to her naked body. I want to 69 her while shes being taken by a stranger, tasting how wet and creamy he makes her while hes fucking him. letting his cum drip on me as he fills her up! Sooo Hot!!!

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI