Want to hear this story

• Yes

Votes: 76 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Please hurry

Votes: 19 22.1%

• Total voters
We arrived at our hotel to find a lot of college kids partying ,damn I thought so much for a relaxing time huh.being 50 years old st the time I never gave much thought to consider spring break happening but oh well.the firs day we hit the beach I'm in my thong bikini enjoying the sun and the coastal air.I turned over to hubby and asked him to go get us some drinks, he looked at me and said he needed a minute.I glanced down and saw his cock bulging,what gives i said ,he looked over and said the group of young men over there had been taking pics and staring at me and he was turned on, well hell I got instantly wet,well I guess I need to go get the drinks and gone them a little show.I pulled my bikini bottoms up just where my pussy lips showed.and off I went to the beach bar

Omg I not only love your stories but I truly love how you entice us with just a little teaser paragraph!! It's both exhilarating and torturous!!! Please don't leave me waiting to long!! But u have me waiting for part 2!!!!

Reactions: Openandready69
As soon as I got to the bar the bigger one which latter I found out was a football player for Ohio st approaches me and to my surprise was very respectful.can I buy u a drink I said sure but are u the one that was taking the pics of me.he said no that was my buddy over there.I told him to get there phones or cameras ready.I get back with the drinks lay down with my wet pussy punted their way.pulled my bottoms aside and exposed my wet pussy to them pulling a finger over my pussy.my lips were already pulled open my pussy was gaped,like I was in heat I rubbed a finger over my hole and was surprised at how open I was.after a few drinks well more than a few lol we headed back to our room.once there I jumped In the shower trying to get my head together,had a good buzz.hubby went out to grab us some food.when I got out of the shower I heard talking out in the sitting room.I cracked the fort and hollered for hubby,he came to the door and I said this is not ehar5 I think it is is it,my pussy instantly getting wet.he said o yes baby and you better bring your best game he said 4 young men and athletic at that.ok now my pussy juices are running down my leg

I went out the other door to our bedroom,put on what I was saving for hubby and was the only lingerie I brought.candy red garters an bra with nipple cut outs, and a black pair of crotchless panties.dried my hair while drinking a stiff and ice.I was very nervous but the exictment over powered it,get I am at 50 fixing to fuck some 20 something year old cocks .bonus!I open the door and stepped into the sitting room and they just went silent I was laughing on the inside but my nipples sticking straight out told the tale.I moved around a little bit danced for them,i had to guide them at first.I asked why are u guys acting so shy .they all are out if their clothes and my god they had some nice cocks but aren't doing any thing.one of them said we are used to campus girls fucking them when we care partying but we don't want to disrespect u.damn reality check Lynn u are 50.so I took charge.i lined them up and started sucking them till they came one after another till all 4 had cum.one said how about u lay back and let u eat your pussy,finally their moving forward take charge I thought.
I enjoyed what he was doing but he had a lot to learn about eating pussy but he was the one with the biggest cock.the next one was right on going staight to my asshole and working his way up,then to my surprise the one with the big cock got on the couch and put his cock into my mouth and told me hold this in your mouth tikk the other2 are finished.in going to be the first one to fuck u,while the second 1 finished eating me and the next began this guy had shot 2 loads down my throat,keeping my mouth tight on it I was having to breathe thru my nose.gurggling this guys I'm.I was in a constant orgasm,I got up turned around and got doggie.pussy only guys ,no anal.they fucked me like that 2 times each.then we drank a little and fucked everywhere on the bar chair couch.4 left about 3 that morning.the big cock stayed.he had stamina that's for sure,because when I woke up and asked hubby what happened I don't remember going to sleep,he smiled and said around 4 or 4 30 u had an orgasm and said you wanted to fucked till u passed out and baby u sure did.hubby then asked me y i diddnt let them fuck my ass.I smiled and said oh baby I knew u were going to have to have something to fuck while my pussy recovered.xoxo

I went out the other door to our bedroom,put on what I was saving for hubby and was the only lingerie I brought.candy red garters an bra with nipple cut outs, and a black pair of crotchless panties.dried my hair while drinking a stiff and ice.I was very nervous but the exictment over powered it,get I am at 50 fixing to fuck some 20 something year old cocks .bonus!I open the door and stepped into the sitting room and they just went silent I was laughing on the inside but my nipples sticking straight out told the tale.I moved around a little bit danced for them,i had to guide them at first.I asked why are u guys acting so shy .they all are out if their clothes and my god they had some nice cocks but aren't doing any thing.one of them said we are used to campus girls fucking them when we care partying but we don't want to disrespect u.damn reality check Lynn u are 50.so I took charge.i lined them up and started sucking them till they came one after another till all 4 had cum.one said how about u lay back and let u eat your pussy,finally their moving forward take charge I thought.
I enjoyed what he was doing but he had a lot to learn about eating pussy but he was the one with the biggest cock.the next one was right on going staight to my asshole and working his way up,then to my surprise the one with the big cock got on the couch and put his cock into my mouth and told me hold this in your mouth tikk the other2 are finished.in going to be the first one to fuck u,while the second 1 finished eating me and the next began this guy had shot 2 loads down my throat,keeping my mouth tight on it I was having to breathe thru my nose.gurggling this guys I'm.I was in a constant orgasm,I got up turned around and got doggie.pussy only guys ,no anal.they fucked me like that 2 times each.then we drank a little and fucked everywhere on the bar chair couch.4 left about 3 that morning.the big cock stayed.he had stamina that's for sure,because when I woke up and asked hubby what happened I don't remember going to sleep,he smiled and said around 4 or 4 30 u had an orgasm and said you wanted to fucked till u passed out and baby u sure did.hubby then asked me y i diddnt let them fuck my ass.I smiled and said oh baby I knew u were going to have to have something to fuck while my pussy recovered.xoxo
Omg if I could have one wish I would wish that my wife would find that exact same side of her sexuality!!! We have had two mmf very successfully too....but after kids and life she can't allow herself to let go of her inhibitions!! Wow thT is literally like my fantasy come true!!!

Thank y'all for the comments.love hearing the feed back
Oh wow what an adventure. And totally amazing that you could get those guys so turned on - it just proves that even though you were 30 years old than them, that you are so totally hot and sexy. Made me hard reading about what you did.

It appears your the wife everyone wants on here
You have a great body, a fabulous pussy, you like to be arse fucked, and you fuck for fun, no complications , you just fuck because it fucking is fun..
I say that because my wife has been fucked by other men, but she's has reached her sexual limit, she may like the idea of black cock, DPs etc, but she's not brave enough to try, call it what you want, but she's not dirty enough, shuns being called slutty..
I'd love my wife to be like you, your used like a slut, but you in control, you use other men like sluts, you cut through the drama and fuck because it's fun... and dear god!, you look like a great fuck, and like many men on here, I'd absolutely love to fuck both your holes