My first cum tribute on my friend wife

At first she thought it was stupid and silly of men to cum on her images. She said they find a real girl. In the begining most guy printed out her pics to cum on. When they started shooting off on their monitor she couldn't believe it. When she saw the last pic she wanted to hook up with him but he lived on the other side of the Atlantic, LOL Hope you wife ends up liking her tributesDCP_0067.JPGComeshot008.jpgDCP_1426.JPGDCP_1432.JPGcum4uPF.jpg

At first she thought it was stupid and silly of men to cum on her images. She said they find a real girl. In the begining most guy printed out her pics to cum on. When they started shooting off on their monitor she couldn't believe it. When she saw the last pic she wanted to hook up with him but he lived on the other side of the Atlantic, LOL Hope you wife ends up liking her tributesView attachment 409823View attachment 409824View attachment 409825View attachment 409826View attachment 409827
I would love some tributes for my wife

• Love
Reactions: Iffy3421
At first she thought it was stupid and silly of men to cum on her images. She said they find a real girl. In the begining most guy printed out her pics to cum on. When they started shooting off on their monitor she couldn't believe it. When she saw the last pic she wanted to hook up with him but he lived on the other side of the Atlantic, LOL Hope you wife ends up liking her tributesView attachment 409823View attachment 409824View attachment 409825View attachment 409826View attachment 409827
wowww its in 2004. good