My First Swinging Experience.

Excellent story. Funny how the mind thinks while young. I was the same, that I couldn't imagine my girlfriend with another man. It wasn't until I was around 30 that it turned me on.

Excellent story. Funny how the mind thinks while young. I was the same, that I couldn't imagine my girlfriend with another man. It wasn't until I was around 30 that it turned me on.
So true. I remember every detail of this event because I hated every minute of it, and it went on for a long time. I really did see every inch of this guys cock sliding in and out of my girlfriend. Now I'm glad that I remember it because I realise that it was so fucken hot and i get horny now when I remember it. I just wish that I could go back and do it all again.

Reactions: dennisrouvy
Yes, if only we could record with the brain! Still trying to bring back from the memory banks my wife in bed with 3 other women....in pairs in the 69 position....the four husbands watching in silent awe.

My First Swinging Experience.

I don’t think this is a particularly hot story but it is true.

I’m the male in this couple. Unfortunately for me, my 1st experience with group sex came too early in my life.

Although I was a very horny teenager and wanted to fuck everything that moved, I never liked the idea of anyone else fucking my girlfriend, I still had the jealousy thing going, but I’d walk over broken glass to fuck some other guy’s girl.

Me and my girlfriend at the time, Sharon, lived in a ground floor apartment in the inner west suburbs of Sydney.

One very hot summer evening our friends Cheryl and Peter had come over for the usual excessive drinking night that Australian late teens like to indulge in. Binge drinking was certainly the norm.

Sharon, Peter, and I were 18 and Cheryl was 17. The age of consent in New South Wales is 16, so no laws were broken.

Sharon was a blonde with great D cup tits. She was the type of girl who really loved sex but thought a good girl should never give it away easy and normally acted conservatively.

Cheryl on the other hand was the opposite. She loved to fuck and suck and was sexually aggressive. She had a similar body to Sharon with a skin that always looked hot.

Peter was like me. He would fuck the festered ass of a Black Snake if someone held it’s head. Peter had one major thing going for him, he had a thick nine inch cock. The man was a tripod.

After a couple of hours of drinking we were three parts under the table when because the apartment had no air con and it was very warm, Cheryl decided that we should go out to the courtyard at rear of the apartments and hose off to cool down.

The area was dark so no one else could see us and soon as we picked up the hose, Cheryl took off all her clothes, Sharon soon followed her lead.

So there we were, two 18yo boys with two naked, large breasted girls, wet and naked.

Peter and I decided to go back inside and left the girls to play. We were a little concerned that their laughing may attract some attention from the other apartments but mainly we were now wondering where this may go. We didn’t know in what state the girls would return to the apartment.

Of course, they returned totally naked and still wet.

We all sat there drinking and looking at each other and not saying too much at all. I couldn’t believe that my sweet Sharon was naked in front of Peter and looking at me with a “well what are you guys going to do about this” look on her face and my god Cheryl looked so fucking hot. I always wanted to fuck her but the only way I could fuck her now was to let Peter have Sharon and I knew I’d hate myself when it was over if I let it happen.

Well my cock was now starting to seize control of my brain and the words “lets go into the bedroom” came out of my mouth and nobody said no, so in we went.

We started playing with our own girls, sucking tits and fingering while they pulled our respective cocks and rubbed our balls and then I pressed the go button still knowing I’ll hate myself later but looking at Cheryl’s beautiful tits, I couldn’t help myself.

I just had to have a feel of Cheryl’s tits and with that Peter said “hey” but had a big smile on his face and Cheryl said “isn’t that the point of this”

With that it was on, pussies were being fingered and licked and tits were being sucked. Peter said, “it’s their turn to work on us” so he and I laid on our back but before anything else happened Cheryl said, “let’s swap”.

Cheryl sat on my cock and it went straight up and she started trying to bash my groin with her pussy. It was too much for me and I could feel my balls about to explode, so I pulled my cock out. Her pussy just sucked it straight back in and returned to thrusting hard. Several times I tried to pull out before I blew but Cheryl just sucked it straight back in until I couldn’t hold it anymore and I blew my load inside her. Needless to say, she seemed a little peeved at this little event.

Of course now my conscience was starting to kick back in. I’ve always been amazed by the different thought process of pre and post orgasm.

I looked next to me and Peter wasn’t hard yet, he was still kissing, licking and sucking her tits but his cock wasn’t ready. Peter looked down at his cock and gestured to her to go down and down she slid.

I had cum in his girlfriend, so I’ve signed the contract and even though I knew I’d hate this, I had to let it run its course. I just hoped it was quick.

Sharon started slowly stroking his cock as she licked his balls. I can still see her tongue slip up his shaft and back to his balls. To my surprise Cheryl moved over and stroked Sharon’s head and said “c’mon suck his cock good”. With that Sharon sucked his cock deep into her mouth down to his balls. “That’s a good girl” Cheryl said. I can only imagine the look I gave her. Sharon was now sucking hard and deep and rubbing his balls, and his cock was now hard and huge. I could see her saliva all down his shaft. All the time Cheryl was saying “suck it babe, suck Pete’s cock” and was fingering herself.

After several minutes of cock sucking, Peter sat up and turned Sharon sideways on the bed so her pussy was facing me and her head was slightly hanging over the edge of the bed. At first I didn’t know what he was up to until Chery said, “oh yeah sweety, fuck her throat”. I couldn’t see it going down from my angle but I could tell by how far his hips was moving and by how shaft I could see moving in and out that it was going down deep. At first he was moving slow but his speed and thrust increased. Cheryl went around and looked and said, “come and see this, his balls are slapping her forehead’. I declined the offer. Peter leaned over her and started fingering her pussy as he fucked her mouth.

Cheryl asked him “are you ever going to fuck her?”/ Peter said “would you like that babe?” Cheryl said “oh yeah, I want to watch you fuck her”. Peter while still sliding his cock into her mouth told Sharon it’s time to fuck, As much as she could she nodded her head.

She laid on her back with her legs bent and wide and I had a good view of that big thick cock slide in right up to his balls. Sharon moaned and arched as it went in. I can still see it like it was in slow motion how is cock would come out of her and then thrust deep and hard with his balls making a slapping noise on her ass cheeks with every thrust and just his balls hanging out of her.

The noises were incredible, Sharon was moaning, Peter was sort of growling, Cheryl let out the occasional, “fuck her”

It took a few minutes before Sharon arched, went red in the face and let out her “oh fuck” as she cums but after the 1st one each one was closer to the last.

Peter leaned over and said to her, “I’m going to cum in you, ok”. At 1st Sharon didn’t respond so he said it again and added, “you want me to cum in you don’t you?’ with that Sharon nodded and said yes and with that he thrust harder and harder until he finally thrust deep, his ass cheeks puckered and he let out a moan. Sharon wrapped her legs around him and held him in to get every drop. He spasmed about 4 times as he squirted.

He kissed Sharon and said thank you, Cheryl gave his balls a little rub before he pulled out.

Sharon sat up but left her legs bent and open. Her pussy was still open and had a run of cum flowing out. She looked at me and went wow.

I was not ready for that then. We continued to see Peter and Cheryl but that never happened again. They got married and I did get to fuck Cheryl on the sly. I’m not sure if Peter ever snuck in to fuck Sharon but regardless, none of us are still together. I wished I had the same mindset then as I do now. I don’t know at what point jealousy left me, I just remember getting horny thinking about watching my lady getting fucked by another man and then doing it for real and never looking back. I wouldn’t be with a woman now who doesn’t play.

Not the hottest of tales but it is what actually happened.
My first experience as a young buck, 21, was similar but with a gang of mates all bringing a girl back to my cousins house after the nightclubs closed back in the 80s (showing my age now). We rarely did same room swapping but we would each "try out" each others girl and the word got around so that on Saturday night the girls would look for us, if the had not paired off with someone, at the end of the night. Even when some of us got steady girls they would bring them along for the Reston us could give them a test run so to speak

My first experience as a young buck, 21, was similar but with a gang of mates all bringing a girl back to my cousins house after the nightclubs closed back in the 80s (showing my age now). We rarely did same room swapping but we would each "try out" each others girl and the word got around so that on Saturday night the girls would look for us, if the had not paired off with someone, at the end of the night. Even when some of us got steady girls they would bring them along for the Reston us could give them a test run so to speak
To quote a Monty Python scene, "you lucky lucky bastard"