My Gangbang

Just a quick message at this point to say that I'm having a gangbang later today.
My hubby James and my bull Marc have been planning this for the last few weeks but won't tell me anything about what they have planned for me or even how many guys are going to get to use me.
I've had several gangbangs in the past but their secrecy around this one makes me think they have something special planned for me. I can't wait to find out what and my pussy is soaking in anticipation. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the mixture of excitement and nerves and the fact that I had a hard time leaving my pussy alone, imagining what might be in stores for me today.
Things are due to kick off around lunchtime so I've got just a few more hours of nervous anticipation. Marc and James are currently setting up the room ready for later and I've heard them moving furniture but I'm not allowed in to see exactly what they are setting up.
I'm going to try and get a couple of hours sleep now so I'm fresh for later and I'll report back after the event.
Lynn xx
I wish I was one of the Bulls

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Just a quick message at this point to say that I'm having a gangbang later today.
My hubby James and my bull Marc have been planning this for the last few weeks but won't tell me anything about what they have planned for me or even how many guys are going to get to use me.
I've had several gangbangs in the past but their secrecy around this one makes me think they have something special planned for me. I can't wait to find out what and my pussy is soaking in anticipation. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the mixture of excitement and nerves and the fact that I had a hard time leaving my pussy alone, imagining what might be in stores for me today.
Things are due to kick off around lunchtime so I've got just a few more hours of nervous anticipation. Marc and James are currently setting up the room ready for later and I've heard them moving furniture but I'm not allowed in to see exactly what they are setting up.
I'm going to try and get a couple of hours sleep now so I'm fresh for later and I'll report back after the event.
Lynn xx
My wife has had a few gang bangs too over the years, she loves them.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
lol, that is what Cindi says too. She did gang bangs before we got married, she made sure to tell me that her sex life was not going to change after we got married. lol. Course I agreed.
That's great to hear. Just like James and me - he knew exactly what is was getting when he married me and he's enjoyed being married to a slut for well over 20 years (second marriage for both of us ) xx

• Love
Reactions: bare_bi