My Gangbang

It's what you've wanted for a long time, I'm sure you've been used to the fullest as a dirty fuckdoll, as worth a slut like you. đź’‹
It is something that I've wanted for a while but I had no idea beforehand that this is what James and Marc were planning. I was used as I deserved - without any mercy, helpless to resist and until THEY had finished with me. It was more than I thought I could endure but I wasn't given the choice to stop. Even by the time I was sore and every thrust in my pussy or ass hurt, they still carried on using me and almost involuntarily, I still had orgasm after orgasm. By the time they were finished my whole body ached from the muscle contractions of being made to cum and cum and I had to stay in bed the whole of the next day recovering xx

Ok so I'd better finish my account as I promised.
So I was lead naked and blindfolded in the living room on a leash to cheers and cat calls and a lot of very crude comments as you can imagine. My handcuffs were removed and my arms lifted up and shackles fastened around my wrists so that I could only just keep my feet on the floor (we live in a barn conversion with a beam running across the room so I can only imagine that there must have been some sort of rope or line running up and over the beam).

Before I knew it there were hands all over me, groping my tits, pinching my nipples, stroking my ass and of course playing with my pussy. I heard someone shout 'fucking hell feel her cunt, she's sopping wet'. At that it seemed like lots of guys took turns sticking their finger in me and rubbing my clit. My first orgasm came as someone was finger fucking me and another guy took hold of my nipples and pulled them hard. I was toyed with in the same fashion through at least two more orgasms.

When I was finally let down my legs were like jelly and if I'd not been caught, I'd have fallen. I was sat down on a chair and my hands handcuffed behind my back once more. My ball gag was removed and a cock pushed into my mouth, the first of many as they took turns fucking my mouth and making me gag on their cocks. Most only face fucked me for a little while then made space for the next guy but a few fucked my mouth until they came, a couple shooting their cum over my face. I'd have rather had it in my mouth but from the noise the other guys made, they enjoyed seeing me getting my face covered.

After that my gag was replaced and I was helped to stand up, lead a few steps forward and told to kneel. I felt a cushion on the floor which I was grateful for and then I was pushed forward onto what must have been the big beanbag we use out in the garden. Again my handcuffs were removed and my hands placed in shackles which must have been connected underneath it so that I was fastened face down with my ass in the air.

This it I thought, this is when the fucking is going to start and I was so excited by this point that I couldn't wait to feel a nice hard cock pushing into me. But I was wrong, instead I felt a sharp slap across my cheeks followed my another and another. And then a couple of stinging slaps on my pussy. From experience I'm guessing it was a riding crop - something firm but flexible anyway. This carried on for a while and I think a few of the guys must have taken a turn because I'd get a few slaps then a gap and then a few more. Thought of all those guys standing around with their cocks hard, watching me getting abused like that had me juicing up even more. And then it was over and my ass was stinging and my pussy tingling.

Then I felt a guy kneeling on the cushion behind me and felt him rubbing his cock up and down my wet slit before pushing into me. I was so wet he entered me easily and having been made to wait for it, it felt wonderful. But with other guys waiting their turn it wasn't going to be a gentle fuck and he was soon ramming into me hard and I was cumming again and then so was he, shooting his cum into my welcoming pussy followed by the next guy and the next.

Then I felt my butt plug being pulled out and a hard cock invading my ass. After that the guys just carried on using me in which ever hole they wanted. I have no idea how long for or how many guys had me in that first round. But then I was being helped up and on wobbly legs and led outside for a short break to have a cigarette and drink some water.

Then it was time for the second session and I was led back in on my leash, still blindfolded but without my gag. I wasn't restrained this time, but moved about as the guys wanted me. I was spit roasted and dp'd and a couple of times I had three guys using me at once. Again I had no real idea for how long this went on or if it was all or just some of the guys who fucked me. To be honest it all became a bit of a blur and all I was aware of is that I kept cumming and cumming. But I was getting sore by this point and was glad when I was again given a break and I had to be almost carried out of the room with an arm round both James and Marc's necks. As I was helped out I could feel the cum running down my legs from my pussy and ass. I was very glad to get outside to cool down and to have a sit down and have a drink.

James asked me how I was doing and if I'd enjoyed myself and I answered yes but I think I'm done now. But I was very firmly told that I wasn't done yet until the guys had finished with me! Marc said I think we'd better put her gag back on so she can't protest. So I allowed myself to be gagged and lead once more into the room. This time I was fastened down again. And the guys were told that I'd been complaining that I'd had enough so they'd have to use me restrained again, which got a lot of laughs and jeers which was very humiliating but also really excited me andmade me determined to take whatever they gave me not that I had much choice!
So there's really not much more to say - the guys carried on fucking my pussy and ass, still making me cum even though it was now hurting, until they'd all had enough. They left and I was released and this time I had to be literally carried to bed, exhausted and very sore.

Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to write this up. I hope it was worth the wait.
Lynn xx

MMMMM Lynn that's so horny, love the thought of the restraints mmmmmmmm (so hard after reading this) I wish I could have been in the line up to enjoy your sexy body :love:

The way you just carried on even though you were sore and so weak, you are a good sexy slut, love it :love:

Right off to get rid of this raging hard .............. were is your pic thread ;)đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
MMMMM Lynn that's so horny, love the thought of the restraints mmmmmmmm (so hard after reading this) I wish I could have been in the line up to enjoy your sexy body :love:

The way you just carried on even though you were sore and so weak, you are a good sexy slut, love it :love:

Right off to get rid of this raging hard .............. were is your pic thread ;)đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹
I'm glad you enjoyed it. As a submissive to my bull I had to carry on whether I wanted to or not and in any case hubby was there throughout and joined in using me but I know he wouldn't have let any real harm come to me so I had to trust him too. To be honest it really turned me on knowing that I was just a fuck toy to be used and the guys were going to carry on using me till they'd finished whether I was sore or not. Though by the end my pussy and ass had been fucked raw.
Afterwards hubby told me that all the guys had given me at least 3 loads of cum in one hole or another and a few of them 4 with 2 or 3 of the younger guys boasting that they'd fucked me 5 times. But even he isn't exactly sure how many times I was fucked in total and I have no idea as after a while one fuck just blurred into another but no wonder I was sore by the end x

That's how a slut like you and me deserves to be treated and fucked without mercy and compassion, raped and used as sex objects for the motherfuckers pleasure! What else can I say, congratulations to you for resisting and I wish you more, this is just the beginning of a new stage in your life.
đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹
Thank you Mirella. To be truthful it is exactly what I'd fantasised about so I'm very grateful to James and Marc for organising it. I'm actually quite proud of myself that I managed to take so many guys and I never thought I'd be getting fucked by so many men at my age but I've definitely blown my previous record of 7 out of the water.
I think it was good that I didn't know beforehand how many were going to be involved or I might have had second thoughts but this has taught me to trust that Marc and James know best. Though I know that is doesn't come close to your 100 guy gangbang.
Lynn xx

Yes, I know how you feel and I'm very proud of you for being such a slut, maybe next time you try at least 50. I think the most important are the orgasms that flow like the waterfall when you are used by so many men, but also the feeling that you are at their disposal without being able to resist, which is like a gang rape, not just a gangbang, I at least love it. đź’‹
Yes I agree, it was totally different to any gangbang I've had before, it wasn't just that there were more guys than I've ever had before but the fact that I was unable to resist in any way, even verbally when my gag was on, that made the experience so much more intense. Hearing the guys encouraging each other to use and abuse me when I was helpless and vulnerable was such a turn on. Knowing that they were using me for their own pleasure and taking delight in humiliating and ravaging me and that my own pleasure was only a by-product of their own, mmmm - I've never had so many orgasms before!
I know James and Marc are already starting to plan my next 'event'. If it's as good as this one then I can't wait xx

Thanks for the interest. Lynn is in no state to reply tonight as she is exhausted and now fast asleep. I'll leave her to post a proper report in due course. All I will say is that it was a great success. We invited 30 men and 18 were able to make it (we didn't expect all of them to be able to make it but we were pleased with the turn out) so with Marc and myself that made 20 in total. Lynn was teased, disciplined and fucked for about 9 and a half hours with two short breaks and literally had to be carried to bed afterwards. I won't say any more for now as I'm sure you'd rather hear her account than mine.
James
Always invite twice as many men as you want. Half the invitees will not show, regardless of how slutty or fresh you are. Always ask the invitees to bring a friend too. For the best of times, invite 30 men over best if in hotel/motel adn will last 5-8 hours . Usual turn out is 30-35 men in 8 hours

Just a quick message at this point to say that I'm having a gangbang later today.
My hubby James and my bull Marc have been planning this for the last few weeks but won't tell me anything about what they have planned for me or even how many guys are going to get to use me.
I've had several gangbangs in the past but their secrecy around this one makes me think they have something special planned for me. I can't wait to find out what and my pussy is soaking in anticipation. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the mixture of excitement and nerves and the fact that I had a hard time leaving my pussy alone, imagining what might be in stores for me today.
Things are due to kick off around lunchtime so I've got just a few more hours of nervous anticipation. Marc and James are currently setting up the room ready for later and I've heard them moving furniture but I'm not allowed in to see exactly what they are setting up.
I'm going to try and get a couple of hours sleep now so I'm fresh for later and I'll report back after the event.
Lynn xx
Sounds amazing. Your husband is a lucky lucky man.

Ok so I'd better finish my account as I promised.
So I was lead naked and blindfolded in the living room on a leash to cheers and cat calls and a lot of very crude comments as you can imagine. My handcuffs were removed and my arms lifted up and shackles fastened around my wrists so that I could only just keep my feet on the floor (we live in a barn conversion with a beam running across the room so I can only imagine that there must have been some sort of rope or line running up and over the beam).

Before I knew it there were hands all over me, groping my tits, pinching my nipples, stroking my ass and of course playing with my pussy. I heard someone shout 'fucking hell feel her cunt, she's sopping wet'. At that it seemed like lots of guys took turns sticking their finger in me and rubbing my clit. My first orgasm came as someone was finger fucking me and another guy took hold of my nipples and pulled them hard. I was toyed with in the same fashion through at least two more orgasms.

When I was finally let down my legs were like jelly and if I'd not been caught, I'd have fallen. I was sat down on a chair and my hands handcuffed behind my back once more. My ball gag was removed and a cock pushed into my mouth, the first of many as they took turns fucking my mouth and making me gag on their cocks. Most only face fucked me for a little while then made space for the next guy but a few fucked my mouth until they came, a couple shooting their cum over my face. I'd have rather had it in my mouth but from the noise the other guys made, they enjoyed seeing me getting my face covered.

After that my gag was replaced and I was helped to stand up, lead a few steps forward and told to kneel. I felt a cushion on the floor which I was grateful for and then I was pushed forward onto what must have been the big beanbag we use out in the garden. Again my handcuffs were removed and my hands placed in shackles which must have been connected underneath it so that I was fastened face down with my ass in the air.

This it I thought, this is when the fucking is going to start and I was so excited by this point that I couldn't wait to feel a nice hard cock pushing into me. But I was wrong, instead I felt a sharp slap across my cheeks followed my another and another. And then a couple of stinging slaps on my pussy. From experience I'm guessing it was a riding crop - something firm but flexible anyway. This carried on for a while and I think a few of the guys must have taken a turn because I'd get a few slaps then a gap and then a few more. Thought of all those guys standing around with their cocks hard, watching me getting abused like that had me juicing up even more. And then it was over and my ass was stinging and my pussy tingling.

Then I felt a guy kneeling on the cushion behind me and felt him rubbing his cock up and down my wet slit before pushing into me. I was so wet he entered me easily and having been made to wait for it, it felt wonderful. But with other guys waiting their turn it wasn't going to be a gentle fuck and he was soon ramming into me hard and I was cumming again and then so was he, shooting his cum into my welcoming pussy followed by the next guy and the next.

Then I felt my butt plug being pulled out and a hard cock invading my ass. After that the guys just carried on using me in which ever hole they wanted. I have no idea how long for or how many guys had me in that first round. But then I was being helped up and on wobbly legs and led outside for a short break to have a cigarette and drink some water.

Then it was time for the second session and I was led back in on my leash, still blindfolded but without my gag. I wasn't restrained this time, but moved about as the guys wanted me. I was spit roasted and dp'd and a couple of times I had three guys using me at once. Again I had no real idea for how long this went on or if it was all or just some of the guys who fucked me. To be honest it all became a bit of a blur and all I was aware of is that I kept cumming and cumming. But I was getting sore by this point and was glad when I was again given a break and I had to be almost carried out of the room with an arm round both James and Marc's necks. As I was helped out I could feel the cum running down my legs from my pussy and ass. I was very glad to get outside to cool down and to have a sit down and have a drink.

James asked me how I was doing and if I'd enjoyed myself and I answered yes but I think I'm done now. But I was very firmly told that I wasn't done yet until the guys had finished with me! Marc said I think we'd better put her gag back on so she can't protest. So I allowed myself to be gagged and lead once more into the room. This time I was fastened down again. And the guys were told that I'd been complaining that I'd had enough so they'd have to use me restrained again, which got a lot of laughs and jeers which was very humiliating but also really excited me andmade me determined to take whatever they gave me not that I had much choice!
So there's really not much more to say - the guys carried on fucking my pussy and ass, still making me cum even though it was now hurting, until they'd all had enough. They left and I was released and this time I had to be literally carried to bed, exhausted and very sore.

Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to write this up. I hope it was worth the wait.
Lynn xx
AMAZING ✍ UP

Always invite twice as many men as you want. Half the invitees will not show, regardless of how slutty or fresh you are. Always ask the invitees to bring a friend too. For the best of times, invite 30 men over best if in hotel/motel adn will last 5-8 hours . Usual turn out is 30-35 men in 8 hours
I am so glad she is exhausted form her gb. I love that feeling. again always invite 2 times the number u want half will not show up, My last gb was this afternoon with my hubby and his golfing buddies only 12.

Just a quick message at this point to say that I'm having a gangbang later today.
My hubby James and my bull Marc have been planning this for the last few weeks but won't tell me anything about what they have planned for me or even how many guys are going to get to use me.
I've had several gangbangs in the past but their secrecy around this one makes me think they have something special planned for me. I can't wait to find out what and my pussy is soaking in anticipation. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the mixture of excitement and nerves and the fact that I had a hard time leaving my pussy alone, imagining what might be in stores for me today.
Things are due to kick off around lunchtime so I've got just a few more hours of nervous anticipation. Marc and James are currently setting up the room ready for later and I've heard them moving furniture but I'm not allowed in to see exactly what they are setting up.
I'm going to try and get a couple of hours sleep now so I'm fresh for later and I'll report back after the event.
Lynn xx
Good planning will result in more fun for u . I hope many attend .. So many guys love a friday afternnon gb.. They leave work early