My gf is a dope whore

When I met her I found out quick she was cheap I gave her a line and she dropped on her knees and sucked. And I told her how much for all night and she does anything I want she said I'll do it for a half gram. And I used her and abusd her. I told her after listen you know you would do anything for dope and I want You to stay here and be my dope whore. She said what do I get and I told her I'll keep you high as fuck and I said you need to start using a point she said I doand that is the only way. I anything I want she said I will.i told her I was pimping her out. She was a whore and she would be my prostitute. She said fuck yes. I want that she said I traded for dope since I was 13mycousin shot her up and kept her strung out. He got her high that first time and he was 24 and he took her by the hair and told her he wants fucked and sucked she said they were related and he said suck and shoved it in. He fucked her face and she tried to pull away he smacked her hard and held her down shot her up with alot and he said your my whore now. And her mom walked in and he gave her Dope and kicked back and had her watch her mom suck him. He said you knew your mom liked dope and she knows I got it and has been my whore for along time.And he grabbed her hair and told her to tell her daughter. She said he told me he wanted you and I asked how much he offered 2 grams I said yes quick. He told me he was getting you high as fuck to.mike pulled her young mouth over and he said kiss mom she said no and she got smacked hard he told mom suck her tits and mom did quick. She moaned and mom spread her legs and licked her young pussy. He told her good whore and I'm going to make your daughter a whore I'm getting her strung out and both of you will do what I want. He told that when he was 13 her mom and dad just got married and he raped her all night the day before. She was staying at his mom's house and his mom went to work and he was horny and went to his mom's room where she was and walked in she was naked and he grabbed her and started smacking her harder every time and he told her he would keep smacking her until she was his whore. She got knocked out it was so hard he was naked and he pulled her up by her hair and said suck it. She quickly did and she was his whore she was 26 and liked how big his young cock was. She told him she loved it and it was bigger than her husband to be tomorrow. She said it was the fattest she ever had and almost as long. He had her swallow his load. He made her submit to him she said she would be his whore and her husband was going to let her and she would be a whore for him and his cock was way bigger so he came first. Her husband liked it and he moved him in and she left your dad when I told her. Amy said he kept her strung out and fucked th both. She said he let guys fuck her and her dad wanted her and she knew he paid and he said mmm suck she said she was turned on and wanted it. She said she said mmm I want to swallow your cum and she said him she would do anything and he told her he. Wanted to fuck her since she was 8 . And he told her he made her stay naked and he got naked to. She said and you made me kiss it and Jack you she said and her best friend got made to suck and he said yeah she was 11 and she wanted it. She sucked herdad good and he told her you come live with me for summer and you know what? She said I will be your whore. He said and I got a surprise. When she got there he grabbed her and kissed her hard and said mmm me and you are like husband and wife she said ok and he said and you will stay naked and her uncle's walked in and said she was going to be the family fuck and her Grandpa walked in and told her to go to the bedroom and he shut the door pulled his cock ouhe sucked he said better than your mom she got passed around us. She was my whore she wanted to be my wife. She said she loved my big cock Amy said it's huge and Amy said I love it. He told her she was going to take his cock a bunch he said I am fir
great position to rip that pussy open!