My girl is going out!

I would live it if my wife would do this any suggestions?
I don't think there is any advice I can give that is definitely going to work in your situation. Every cuckold situation has it's own quirks and peculiarities. For us, my wife was naturally promiscuous. So I didn't have to 'convince' her. In fact, she just went out and did it and it was up to me how I reacted. Luckily, I was superaroused by it and I realised it was what I wanted.

You obviously want it too. What does your wife think?

I don't think there is any advice I can give that is definitely going to work in your situation. Every cuckold situation has it's own quirks and peculiarities. For us, my wife was naturally promiscuous. So I didn't have to 'convince' her. In fact, she just went out and did it and it was up to me how I reacted. Luckily, I was superaroused by it and I realised it was what I wanted.

You obviously want it too. What does your wife think?
Well that is an interesting question as there ahve been a few guys over the years but she says just kissed. Not sure I believe. I think if she was open about it we would have some fun

Reactions: Kev627
Well that is an interesting question as there ahve been a few guys over the years but she says just kissed. Not sure I believe. I think if she was open about it we would have some fun
My wife is similar in that she often withholds information. Other times she is very open. Based on my experience, and chats with other guys in similar situations, I would say that it is highly likely that your wife done more that "kissed" other guys. Perhaps you could work on giving her opportunities. For example, going home with a "headache" but encouraging her to stay out. Or suggesting she goes to events where she is likely to bump into one of the guys who fancies her etc etc.

I went down on her and said joe much I loved pleasuring her other man’s pussy. I also helped her pick out clothes
My wife won’t let me have her pussy leading up to her night out....
nor pick out clothes, as she says “You’ll dress me like a slut”
When she comes home my cock is dribbling PreCum when I see her ‘Just been Fucked’ look 😈

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I have told her she can play just keep me posted nothing behind my back
Just keep encouraging her and making sure she knows how much you enjoy it and there’s no need to hide anything
My wife won’t let me have her pussy leading up to her night out....
nor pick out clothes, as she says “You’ll dress me like a slut”
When she comes home my cock is dribbling PreCum when I see her ‘Just been Fucked’ look 😈
love it!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
She just sent this...

Went to get booze. Started grabbing his dick once we sat on the couch again and took my stockings off so he could touch me. He pulled me into the laundry room and I got down on my knees in the dark and sucked his dick hard. Roomies came down and we had to stop
Trying to patiently wait for more updates!

Reactions: werekinky2