My Girlfriend and my Buddy are getting really close as he gets divorced

My GF and buddy have been fucking for a while and she loves it. She used to feel guilty because she was banging a married man, but now he's leaving his wife. They weren't happy anyway, but now my girl keeps offering our house as a get away. I'm ok with it and am willing to use the guest room when he comes over. He also has a daughter that my GF adores and likes spending time with.

Last edited:
no one has anything taken for granted. it may end up on your gf deciding to have a monogamous relationship with her buddy, and asking you to move on, may just be a temporary thing, may it be a new way in the relationship all three cohabitate. what is important is that, at any given time, all persons involved in it are consenting to it because is what they want to be part of it, and not because of fear of letting something go. You should at least know what you expect from your gf, as it can be a thrill to be relegated for some time, but also can make you feel not appreciated if you are renting a room.

no one has anything taken for granted. it may end up on your gf deciding to have a monogamous relationship with her buddy, and asking you to move on, may just be a temporary thing, may it be a new way in the relationship all three cohabitate. what is important is that, at any given time, all persons involved in it are consenting to it because is what they want to be part of it, and not because of fear of letting something go. You should at least know what you expect from your gf, as it can be a thrill to be relegated for some time, but also can make you feel not appreciated if you are renting a room.

I have no fear of being replaced. That isn’t happening. But I do welcome where this is going.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
One of my buddies always had a thing for my wife. He would even tell me publicly that if he had met her before me, she would already be his, and she was kind of into him since he is such a good looking and muscular guy. So they started seeing each other "behind my back", but i knew they were fucking, and i loved it. The problem though, was that they wanted to go for more than just fuck. My wife was in love with him, and he wanted her to divorce me to be with him. That brought many fights between us, and i even moved out of the house and he moved in. Turns out he was having issues with a girlfriend we didnt know of and my wife didnt want any of that. She and i talked things through and are strong again, but that almost ruined our marriage, and so we decided not to involve friends anymore. Anyways, hope it works out for you guys, good luck.

Reactions: hotwifelexi