My girlfriend wants my best friend to have his way with her

What would I do?
lol...I'd keep that hot piece of ass of yours constantly naked and so well-fucked that she wouldn't need outside satisfaction...she would literally be my sex slave...but the world is a much better place with less-selfish guys like you :) Bravo!

Reactions: Prettymommy
After having multiple affairs over the last one year, my girlfriend wants to take things a notch further. She wants to seduce my good looking best friend and fuck him in every way possible. In her words she "wants him to have his way with her". What would you do?
I would let my wife fuck my best friend. I would make him video the whole thing and send it to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: chasmilse
After having multiple affairs over the last one year, my girlfriend wants to take things a notch further. She wants to seduce my good looking best friend and fuck him in every way possible. In her words she "wants him to have his way with her". What would you do?
I think she should prepare herself for a serious ass fucking....

What would I do?
lol...I'd keep that hot piece of ass of yours constantly naked and so well-fucked that she wouldn't need outside satisfaction...she would literally be my sex slave...but the world is a much better place with less-selfish guys like you :) Bravo!
I can understand why you feel that way. Most of my girlfriend's lovers think I'm stupid that I let her fuck them, but its a fantasy that we both enjoy. I'm just not sure that I can handle watching her with a close friend. Especially one who's got a reputation for being a lady's man.

Last edited:
I can understand why you feel that way. Most of my girlfriend's lovers think I'm stupid that I let her fuck them, but its a fantasy that we both enjoy. I'm just not sure that I can handle watching her with a close friend. Especially one who's got a reputation for being a lady's man.
do you fear that you might lose her to him?

Let your friend have some fun with her. There is nothing like being around men who have fucked your wife, in normal everyday situations. Being around men who know what a hot piece of ass your wife is is incredible.

My wife Kate has had sex with several guys we know in our everyday life...some of them husbands of couples we socialize with. My wife having sex with guys we know has never damaged a relationship, only strengthened it.

Reactions: Coloniallad
Help her, encourage her. She'll be happy to practice her skills. It's nothing better than to watch/know your friend is fucking your wife. You may go toward menage a trois and happy moments together

Help her, encourage her. She'll be happy to practice her skills. It's nothing better than to watch/know your friend is fucking your wife. You may go toward menage a trois and happy moments together

I agree! Encourage her! I love being around men I know in everyday situations who have been intimate with my wife. They know what it is like to kiss her, they have sucked on her nipples, they have tasted her pussy, they know how it feels to have her mouth on their cock and how good it feels to fuck her and cum in her pussy.

Two great things about friends fucking your wife; they know they can fuck her when they want and they know that your wife's pussy is available to other men. Very hot!

Reactions: big daddy
I agree! Encourage her! I love being around men I know in everyday situations who have been intimate with my wife. They know what it is like to kiss her, they have sucked on her nipples, they have tasted her pussy, they know how it feels to have her mouth on their cock and how good it feels to fuck her and cum in her pussy.

Two great things about friends fucking your wife; they know they can fuck her when they want and they know that your wife's pussy is available to other men. Very hot!

I agree Robandkate.... To me it was fantastic when my old buddy used to call me asking "may I come over to your place to fuck her? I am in the mood for her pussy..." ... I always felt instantly turned on and usually I told her and she felt the same excitement looking forward for the evening :)

Reactions: big daddy
I would let her have her way with him. My wife has fucked close friends, cousins, and even neighbors who we see really often. Sometimes at family reunions or parties, and nothing beats the fact that most of these men already know of our lifestyle and support us, and my wife and i have the freedom to talk to them when she wants to fuck, or when they want to get with her.

And its so much better than dealing with outside folks who sometimes you dont really know as much. My neighbor usually goes to our house to fuck my wife usually when his wife and daughter are not around, or sometimes my wife will walk next door with a towel over her babydoll and pantyhose, and get a good fuck from him. Other times one of her cousins or our family friends will go to our house to “help with maintenance work”, and be ready to fuck her brains out, while im at work. But definitely encourage and support your wife and your marriage will remain strong friend

Reactions: Luis9096
I agree with Nathniel: it is better to have friends as bulls for her because of trust with respect to health, rumors, discretion...
But...strangers are such a thrill to conquer :)

And its so much better than dealing with outside folks who sometimes you dont really know as much. My neighbor usually goes to our house to fuck my wife usually when his wife and daughter are not around, or sometimes my wife will walk next door with a towel over her babydoll and pantyhose, and get a good fuck from him. Other times one of her cousins or our family friends will go to our house to “help with maintenance work”, and be ready to fuck her brains out, while im at work. But definitely encourage and support your wife and your marriage will remain strong friend
Dang a cousin that pretty hot

Dang a cousin that pretty hot
Yeah, she actually had sex with a couple of them before we married, and even at the wedding they would glance at her like “that pussy will still be mine”. Had me so hard during our wedding. Eventually she travelled to puerto rico, where he was living, and they fucked again, all while i wanked to her texting me what went down.

Reactions: Kinky2 and Luis9096