My girlfriend wants my best friend to have his way with her

Yeah, she actually had sex with a couple of them before we married, and even at the wedding they would glance at her like “that pussy will still be mine”. Had me so hard during our wedding. Eventually she travelled to puerto rico, where he was living, and they fucked again, all while i wanked to her texting me what went down.
Dam that is hot only shared my wife with two cousins of mine but no longer see then it be hot if her own cousins fucked her

yea, i know for us it was, even nowadays she still talks to them and they also message her, tho i think their wives are a little skeptical of mine lol, but sometimes she’ll show me convos they have and i just end up wanking to it, i just love her for it

Reactions: Kinky2 and Luis9096
So my girlfriend has been sexting my friend for almost a month now and she loves it. They haven't fucked yet only because I'm still not 100% in. My only concern is that my best friend has a very notorious reputation amonngst girls and he's apparently a very good lover and I'm afraid my girl will turn me into her second fiddle. Anyways at this point I feel like she's going to fuck him anyway so i might as well let her.

Reactions: Kinky2
So my girlfriend has been sexting my friend for almost a month now and she loves it. They haven't fucked yet only because I'm still not 100% in. My only concern is that my best friend has a very notorious reputation amonngst girls and he's apparently a very good lover and I'm afraid my girl will turn me into her second fiddle. Anyways at this point I feel like she's going to fuck him anyway so i might as well let her.

I’d love to see some of those screenshots. Sexting is so hot!!

I say embrace and enjoy it.

Well... Your concerns may be real, she might like to fuck him anyway without your knowledge, therefore I think is far better to be aware, to support her and to stand by her all the way.
You will never be second fiddle!! Never as long as you love each other truly. You will always be the one she could rely on, the one who fully understands her and her sexual preferences and needs (even if adventurous)
I think you have to be proud and happy that the guy is a good lover, your wife deserves the best, not a failure which could stop her dreaming to hotwifing...
Is she sharing with you all the messages/texts she i sending/receiving? If yes: wonderful sign, means trust. If not: you should help her to trust you completely, avoid keeping secrets :)

That is always something in our minds as the cuckold husband, however, if you guys truly love each other, you will always be first, as she will always choose her lover for pleasure and sex, but will know she has a husband that loves her regardless, on whom she can count on, definitely have said it before but a good communication is needed as a couple in order to start in this lifestyle.

Reactions: Kinky2