My girlfriend wants to play...

My gf is a little hypersexual and is obsessed with the idea of getting dominated and controlled in bed, something that I can't do since since I'm more of a submissive person in bed. Most of the times it turns me on seeing her with another man but sometimes i do get jealous. But I guess I just go with the flow.

If you are in cali i can help

your lady has beautiful eyes. I would go balls deep in that sweet little pussy. with her legs folded back over her head I would pound that hole hard and fast with those beautiful eyes staring up at me until I was ready to cum, then I would pull out & blow it all over that pretty face & make up her suck every last drop from my throbbing cock after which I would pass her along to the next hard dick to have his way with her. after we all finished fucking her she would go back & suck each of us taking our loads in that pretty little mouth of hers like the good little cum whore she is.
Damn that is hot. I can bet she would love it

She certainly won't have trouble finding someone to play with her. She won't have to look for a cock, all she needs to do is quit telling them, no. She has to be hit on all the time and men trying to fuck her. She can let it happen almost any time.

She certainly won't have trouble finding someone to play with her. She won't have to look for a cock, all she needs to do is quit telling them, no. She has to be hit on all the time and men trying to fuck her. She can let it happen almost any time.
You're not wrong about others hitting on her. I sometimes lose my mind seeing men openly flirt with her and try to fuck her, sometimes even in front me. But she is defiant little slut. She is very picky when it comes to men and is turned off by most men because of how easily she can gain control over them just through the use of her body. Instead she prefers the dominant type, men who can take charge of her and just really usr her in bed.

Reactions: armyguyot1
I don't know where you live but I have a friend here in Oregon that is in a gangbang club of sorts. He was recruited to this club if you want to call it that. It has a few members, I think 5 or 6 and they gangbang hotwives. He was recruited for his experience with women and the theater sex crowd and sex club crowd. Many times these things turn out to be a no show and these guys are picky to have a track record. They know how to treat a woman right and give her the thrill of her life. There are also members that can be the dominant guy for someone like your wife. You may want to look in your area for something like this as it sounds like she wants to be passed around, fucked by multiple men but have a man dominate her and tell her to do it. All the time having the sexual experience and pleasure of her life. Gotta find the right group but it exists. Also would allow you to participate if you so desired or watch if that's your thing.

If you decide to try something like this on your own, you should try to double the target number of dicks to compensate for no shows. Sounds like if all showed she would not be disappoint nor would the guys. She looks like she can handle a lot.

A little update. This photo was taken by my girl on friday before her date with her new bull. She came back to me a little less than 48 hrs later on sunday evening after fucking him five times in two days.

View attachment 94625
Another little update. Girlfriends meeting her new bull for the third time in less than a week. She didn't even say anything this time. Instead I got a text from her lover earlier today saying that she's with him and I won't be seeing her till Monday.

Don't hold back. I held back on cumming in my wife's mouth thinking she was too pure or wouldn't like it. She eventually was blowing me and just wouldn't stop when I told her I was going to cum. Not only had I been holding off fantasizing but she was also. Never looked back but we wasted a bunch of time not talking, being afraid to experiment too far. Wives and husbands sometimes hold one another back.
There have been several things where looking back, she was the aggressor and caused us to move forward into new nasty areas. We underestimate them in many cases. Not complaining as having new things to look forward to is good also. She makes it fun. I am guessing yours has gotten a taste of the wild side and you need to keep up. Fuck her hard and let her know she is yours.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I would fuck her like she stole something then I would call the crew and we would fuck her until she couldn't walk straight

Attachments

• Black_Fuck_white_Bitches_5471-200x267.jpg
    Black_Fuck_white_Bitches_5471-200x267.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: tom3369
I would eat her booty and pussy at the same time while massaging her ass and make her cum in my mouth. Then bend her over, make her blow you, (try not to be selfish) grab her hair and fuck her until i make her cum again while you cum in her mouth at the same time!