My hopes are high for this weekend

luvmy46hw

Couple
Oct 21, 2017
Its been a while since my wife has played and this weekend we will be meeting with one of two guys or we will be going out and the temps will be warm so my wife will be warming up. My birthday is coming up as well and nothing would be better than watching her get fucked for my birthday!!! We went out last night and if the men were a better selection last night we would have had a fun night. There was one guy but he just was not into that kind of stuff or so I think. He is going to be in the area for a while so we will see. I will update this weekend and I have my fingers crossed that I have something to share with you all.

My hopes are going up but it will be much better the next weekend. An old hookup from the past that she thought was gone has started texting today. Billy wants to get back together with her. My wife would like that as well but she started her period a couple of days ago. We are still meeting with our friend Saturday but she has someone she REALLY enjoyed that is interested in getting back to meeting for NSA sex. So either way I think she will become active again shortly. Billy was a bar hookup that she made out with at the bar right next to me. We ended up going back to his house where he fucked her until the sun came up. A few weeks after that she went to his house and she recorded an audio as he fucked her in a chair then moved her to the couch where he made her cum hard and he came in her but was wearing a condom. After that she never heard from him again. It has been about 6 months and suddenly he texts and wants to renew their activity. My wife was happy to talk with him again and she is very attracted to him and he makes her cum easy but he was one and done last time and my wife wants more than wam bam thank you mam sex. I told her she needs to get him to understand to take time with the situation and enjoy having as much sex as they can when they get together. If she can get him to understand that then they could have a lot of fun times together in the near future.

We discussed Billy last night and she has decided to meet him in a neutral location while I watch from a distance at a bar. She said if they have chemistry still then she may end up going outside with him and maybe make out or something. Then they will be getting going as soon as she is able to. I love the idea. She also wants to do this the same day as she is meeting our other friend for the first time. Wow, two guys in one day!! Freaking awesome!!!

Watching my wife getting ready to go and meet our new friend. Love watching her do this!! I hope everything works out tonight and maybe some making out and setting a date before he leaves. Will update when we get back from meeting .

Reactions: seagate
As usual I am disappointed. We agreed during the meeting to make plans with him but I could tell she was not into him. She told me he would do but that is not what this is about. So nothing is going to happen. He was a very nice guy and she thought he was nice looking but he just did not wow her. So I cant ask her to do something she is not completely into. So, billy has not texted back either so now nothing at all is going to happen. We will be busy every weekend for the next month so here we go again. There is one guy in we may meet in two weeks and I am very sure he would pass the test on looks. He is our only hope at the moment.

Reactions: fredjac