My Horny Filipina Wife

Hi guys
Sorry for not coming on sooner but commitments and all that etc.
As promised more of my Filipina's past and present. First one is my wife followed by my exgf.
Although my wife no longer comes on here I do show her the posts I put up and of course the replies. Be as graphic as you wish because I love it and so does she.
Also which do you prefer
Best breeder ever was a little Filipina girl. She was completely uninhibited once we came to a mutual understanding!!! Hope your wife is the same!

Reactions: Chinesefbbc
OMG yes she is. She took to fucking other guys even before she came here and is now up to number 54, not as much as my ex but then again she was just completely dirty. My present wife has only refuses to have group sex and I have only seen her fuck other guys twice, in cars without them knowing I was her husband (another story) but I am working on it lol

Reactions: elmoK
My wife has just asked me if it is ok to go and meet her latest fb later. I asked if she intended staying overnight but she said she had plans for tomorrow but if it pleased me then she would. She has shown me a photo of his cock and it is quite big, about 10" long and around 5" around the base. She is usually always cautious and makes them wear a rubber but she said he has had the snip so she intends to let him cum inside her. The only other time they met was a few weeks back when she was on a period so she did oral on him. I have asked her to get some photos of them both so I will of course pass them on through here

Reactions: elmoK