My Hot Wife Only Fans

Is she hot enough for an only fans account?

• 100% yes

Votes: 65 78.3%
  • Depends what she’s going to be showing

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Only if there’s sex videos etc on the account

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • No, she’s not hot enough

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Dear all, my wife has been considering setting up an only fans with nude content and the chance for guys to text her. My/our question is, do you think guys would pay to see her and what would be the best way to get her out there to an audience? Having done research it appears feet accounts do very well and we are also wondering if guys think her feet are good enough for content? Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated!!View attachment 909112View attachment 909113View attachment 909114View attachment 909115
I think she'll do fine. She looks great. The best thing is marketing with pictures and teasers on other site. Like reddit, twitter, Instagram. It might take a while but if she keep up and interact with people I think she can do it. It just take comment. But if she does care about making money then just have fun with it.

I’ve never dropped a load on her feet but I’m sure other guys have. Since we got back together a few years ago she’s become a lot more confident using her feet and having them kissed, licked and toes sucked
I love kissing feet and sucking toes. Sometimes my wife lays on the bed with her feet hanging over the edge. I lube them up and massage them for her. Then I cup them together with my dick between them and fuck them. Love them feet. When I titty fuck her or when she's giving me oral I like to reach back,pull her leg up and hold her foot. Like to squeeze it and put it up to my face,sometimes sucking her toes while I orgasm.Screenshot_20220305-223345_Chrome.jpg

I love kissing feet and sucking toes. Sometimes my wife lays on the bed with her feet hanging over the edge. I lube them up and massage them for her. Then I cup them together with my dick between them and fuck them. Love them feet. When I titty fuck her or when she's giving me oral I like to reach back,pull her leg up and hold her foot. Like to squeeze it and put it up to my face,sometimes sucking her toes while I orgasm.View attachment 911838
Sucking on toes while fucking them is a must. Got a cheeky foot job plenty of times when giving her a massage too, she’ll just start doing it. Normally means she’s pretty horny and anal is on the cards

I think she'll do fine. She looks great. The best thing is marketing with pictures and teasers on other site. Like reddit, twitter, Instagram. It might take a while but if she keep up and interact with people I think she can do it. It just take comment. But if she does care about making money then just have fun with it.
Yea that’s the idea, have fun and make money!

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Dear all, my wife has been considering setting up an only fans with nude content and the chance for guys to text her. My/our question is, do you think guys would pay to see her and what would be the best way to get her out there to an audience? Having done research it appears feet accounts do very well and we are also wondering if guys think her feet are good enough for content? Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated!!View attachment 909112View attachment 909113View attachment 909114View attachment 909115
Hell yes, but its about her content

• Love
Reactions: Broken8113
Oh Sweet Yes, She is Smokin Hot!

Reactions: Stratan
Beautiful

Mine just started one a week ago. Make sure you set up a linktree like we did (see pandapaws022) and post teasers on other platforms to direct people to your linktree / OF. My wife only has a few subscribers so far but she's been having a blast

Reactions: artman6060
I would say yes she is beautiful and I have a co worker that only shows her feet and gets followers and a little bit.

File this as another "please pay attention to me" post.

Does she think she is hot enough, and do you? You put pics up on here where any woman that shows anything is the hottest woman in the galaxy.............even when she isnt.