My Hotwife and her lover!

Davemm

Couple
My wife has a lover and I'm very proud of her for finding him! He is a hunk of a man and his 8.5 cock is all hers! She catches up with him at home in our bed and makes very deep passionate love with him! I love fucking her after he has totally exhausted her and filled her beautiful pussy up with his cum! She is very relaxed with him after our sex romps and he is too! They are going to take this to another level now where they are going to see each other by themselves at his home and I'm right on board with them as we have wanted her to have her very own boyfriend, lover for a few years now! Its a huge turn on for me as I have watched them kiss and be so open and intimate with each other and they just fit!! She talks openly about how much she lusts for him and his cock! Our fantasy is a reality now and we just love this Hotwife lifestyle so much! And he talks and texts about how beautiful she is and that he can't get enough of her! I get turned on watching them flirt and touch each other fondly and when they can't take it anymore they virtually rip each others clothes off and then he starts by rubbing his big cock up and down her clit to get her really fired up so then she tastes her juices on his cock and then they lose control and hungrily and passionately kiss! I watch his big thick cock open her pussy right up and slide deeper and deeper inside her soaking wet pussy! Then they totally bond together and I watch them making deep, deep passionate love together, and WOW what a fucking turn on this is for me! He does things to her that I can't as this is her lover now not mine! We do have a very very strong marriage together and we love each other even deeper now! When they have finished and her lover kisses her goodnight its then that I can have her myself! I love sliding my slightly smaller cock deep inside her and feel how swollen soft and very cum filled her pussy is and unload my cum inside of her too! We love what the 3 of us have and I can't wait until she meets with him by herself! We are excited to see how this goes, and I will keep you all posted on our next adventure together! Hope you like this true and honest post😁😃

Not sure that she's being a Hotwife. They usually fuck any guy they feel like fucking.

Sounds more like you're a cuckold.

But it works for you & her, so enjoy it! Good for both of you. You're living the dream.

Yes, I should have said that! We had tried the swinging, 3sums, cuckold with quite a few guys years before this but couldn't find our right fit in all of it until this guy came through! This guy now is her exclusive lover as well as I. We searched and we found! Its very frustrating to sieve through guys I must say! This guy ticks all the right boxes for all of us and she can't get enough of him! Tomorrow is their date night and only the 2 of them, so will definitely keep you posted😀

Reactions: Pippys
Today is the day! My wife is seeing her lover this afternoon by themselves! Wow I'm so turned on and so is she! I'll be back to keep you updated on how these 2 lovers went!

Reactions: sterling
My wife has a lover and I'm very proud of her for finding him! He is a hunk of a man and his 8.5 cock is all hers! She catches up with him at home in our bed and makes very deep passionate love with him! I love fucking her after he has totally exhausted her and filled her beautiful pussy up with his cum! She is very relaxed with him after our sex romps and he is too! They are going to take this to another level now where they are going to see each other by themselves at his home and I'm right on board with them as we have wanted her to have her very own boyfriend, lover for a few years now! Its a huge turn on for me as I have watched them kiss and be so open and intimate with each other and they just fit!! She talks openly about how much she lusts for him and his cock! Our fantasy is a reality now and we just love this Hotwife lifestyle so much! And he talks and texts about how beautiful she is and that he can't get enough of her! I get turned on watching them flirt and touch each other fondly and when they can't take it anymore they virtually rip each others clothes off and then he starts by rubbing his big cock up and down her clit to get her really fired up so then she tastes her juices on his cock and then they lose control and hungrily and passionately kiss! I watch his big thick cock open her pussy right up and slide deeper and deeper inside her soaking wet pussy! Then they totally bond together and I watch them making deep, deep passionate love together, and WOW what a fucking turn on this is for me! He does things to her that I can't as this is her lover now not mine! We do have a very very strong marriage together and we love each other even deeper now! When they have finished and her lover kisses her goodnight its then that I can have her myself! I love sliding my slightly smaller cock deep inside her and feel how swollen soft and very cum filled her pussy is and unload my cum inside of her too! We love what the 3 of us have and I can't wait until she meets with him by herself! We are excited to see how this goes, and I will keep you all posted on our next adventure together! Hope you like this true and honest post😁😃
Wow, how lovely. I want my wife to fall in love with another guy so that I take a back seat.