My Hotwife - checking in!

Got to play again this past weekend! To all of you that have PMed us, we’re just taking things slow, so don’t feel slighted or like we’re ignoring you. straight from my wife: “I’m just not ready to let a stranger have sex (intercourse) with me yet.“

We got a hotel Friday night. Went out for drinks and ended up inviting a younger guy back to our room (early 20s guessing). He played with my wife’s tits, feeling and sucking them for a while. Then she jerked him off while he played with her pussy. After he came, he left and we had great sex. Like I said, we’re just kind of taking things slow right now. These encounters have been more like an appetizer before we have sex, and it’s been GREAT!

Got to play again this past weekend! To all of you that have PMed us, we’re just taking things slow, so don’t feel slighted or like we’re ignoring you. straight from my wife: “I’m just not ready to let a stranger have sex (intercourse) with me yet.“

We got a hotel Friday night. Went out for drinks and ended up inviting a younger guy back to our room (early 20s guessing). He played with my wife’s tits, feeling and sucking them for a while. Then she jerked him off while he played with her pussy. After he came, he left and we had great sex. Like I said, we’re just kind of taking things slow right now. These encounters have been more like an appetizer before we have sex, and it’s been GREAT!
Chatting with different couples can relax her and you.
It will be helpful for you to try.

Thanks for the continued PMs. As I’ve posted elsewhere, we’re kind of feeling this out right now. Not responding to everything. Wife seems to be interested more in the young cougar role (She‘s late 30s, so looking at guys in their early/mid 20s).

Reactions: Pbking88 and krl11
Posted elsewhere, but this is my wife. We're very early into the lifestyle, just playing a bit to start.
cum-jpg.755074