My hotwife is with her new lover now

hotwifecouple4971

My wife went to be with a new lover she started being with about a month ago. She has been there for the last two hours and I still have not heard anything. I am assuming he is fucking her at least a couple of times and both for a long time. I asked her to record it on voice on her phone and I can’t wait to hear their play. The first time he made her squirt on his sick which is quite larger than mine. I love this feeling of knowing she is being fucked but wondering what’s going on. I am hoping he is cumming in her so I can eat her out when she gets back. I will let you all know what happened after she gets back. Last time she sent me a message that said WOW!

My wife went to be with a new lover she started being with about a month ago. She has been there for the last two hours and I still have not heard anything. I am assuming he is fucking her at least a couple of times and both for a long time. I asked her to record it on voice on her phone and I can’t wait to hear their play. The first time he made her squirt on his sick which is quite larger than mine. I love this feeling of knowing she is being fucked but wondering what’s going on. I am hoping he is cumming in her so I can eat her out when she gets back. I will let you all know what happened after she gets back. Last time she sent me a message that said WOW!
Can't wait to hear about it!

Your wife sounds beautiful. How kind of her to fuck him without your involvement and not even letting you watch or listen in.

It’s also hot that she’s fucking him again before she lets you cleanup. Your unworthy balls must be blue.

I presume you’ll be rimming her on her return, and be extremely thankful for it. If she gives you access to her underwear drawer then you are a lucky, lucky man.

Last edited:
She is in the bathtub cleaning up and getting ready for another trip to her lover Mike. He had her screaming in orgasms and soaked the bed yesterday from her squirting. I jacked off yesterday as I listened and my wife was allowing me to please myself as she was close by. I am going to ask her to record the sound again and see how it goes this time. This will be there 3rd encounter. My wife is 49 and he is 63!! I am 49 but my wife really likes him and finds him very attractive. He doesn’t like cumming, because he wants to keep fucking. He fucked her for an hour yesterday. My problem is I cum quickly so when a guy can make her cum and keep fucking her and make her cum more that’s what I enjoy her having. She is wearing a black bra and panties this time. She enjoys showing me what she is wearing before. There is nothing like watching your wife prepare for another man!! I will update later this afternoon!!

You are so lucky to have a wife like yours. My wife refuses to have sex with another man and she knows I want her to in the worse way.
I snuck a guy in on her on our trampoline. She was pissed for about 3 days then decided to let it happen but she wanted to make the choice on the guys. The that was over 4 years ago and the first guy was her best lover and they saw each other for two years. She also started hooking up in bars which is my favorite and played with some guys I found online. She has had 29 lovers now!! Some were not good at all and some were really good but short lived. A few have been steady and recently I am hoping Mike becomes her steady. Good luck it’s an awesome lifestyle!!

I snuck a guy in on her on our trampoline. She was pissed for about 3 days then decided to let it happen but she wanted to make the choice on the guys. The that was over 4 years ago and the first guy was her best lover and they saw each other for two years. She also started hooking up in bars which is my favorite and played with some guys I found online. She has had 29 lovers now!! Some were not good at all and some were really good but short lived. A few have been steady and recently I am hoping Mike becomes her steady. Good luck it’s an awesome lifestyle!!
It is an AWESOME lifestyle !!!!

She is in the bathtub cleaning up and getting ready for another trip to her lover Mike. He had her screaming in orgasms and soaked the bed yesterday from her squirting. I jacked off yesterday as I listened and my wife was allowing me to please myself as she was close by. I am going to ask her to record the sound again and see how it goes this time. This will be there 3rd encounter. My wife is 49 and he is 63!! I am 49 but my wife really likes him and finds him very attractive. He doesn’t like cumming, because he wants to keep fucking. He fucked her for an hour yesterday. My problem is I cum quickly so when a guy can make her cum and keep fucking her and make her cum more that’s what I enjoy her having. She is wearing a black bra and panties this time. She enjoys showing me what she is wearing before. There is nothing like watching your wife prepare for another man!! I will update later this afternoon!!
Looking forward to the update!

He probably wore her pussy out. Lucky guy