My husband only last 30 sec

Im so sick of my husband only lasting 20 secs, if he knew about all the men i need to satisfy me, his brother even fucks me and lasts for ages, my husband works away 12 days at a time, i have a man in our bed everyone of those nights sometimes 2, my sister caught me being spit roasted and thinks im sick, she recons she wll dob me in, even worse it was my husbands 2 mates, she watched me for an hour she said, she cant belive id let 2 men treat me like a whore and worse than that i loved it,

Keep it up. You are every cuckolds dream wife. Please do post some pics.

Mike
3a553c1f-147d-4604-9c8a-28aeaee6bfc8-png.127357

I would love to have been there with you when he came over you. I could then start to clean you like a cuck should while my cock trys to get hard in its cage

Mike

I would love to see on of the videos he makes with you. I bet it will make me try to get hard. He is a lucky man to get to play with you.

Mike

Im so sick of my husband only lasting 20 secs, if he knew about all the men i need to satisfy me, his brother even fucks me and lasts for ages, my husband works away 12 days at a time, i have a man in our bed everyone of those nights sometimes 2, my sister caught me being spit roasted and thinks im sick, she recons she wll dob me in, even worse it was my husbands 2 mates, she watched me for an hour she said, she cant belive id let 2 men treat me like a whore and worse than that i loved it,
You are amazing!!! Your perfect !!!

Well she watched for an hour so what was she doing in that hour... I bet she was wet and at least touched herself once..

With a cock that big u could sleep next to me and i promise ill suck u as much as u want and ill make my husband sleep on floor and u can say that i enjoy cuddling him and for a week u can fuck me like a whorr,
Hell yea he can sleep on the floor while i'm in the bed with u . where u live
Kik : chrisfuta