My husband only last 30 sec

I last about 30 sec inside my wife if me and her imagines me as if I was her lover but as her husband.. I can do her easy for 20 min at least. of course the erotic feeling as lover-hotwife is over whelming makes both of us orgasm much faster.

I bet your husband can last much longer if neither of you think of fantasy or someone else doing you, think of just you and him fucking.. he will last much longer if he can keep it hard that is :)

With my wife it’s normally only 30 seconds
Other women it’s normal sex. Some times a few minutes some times I don’t even get off.
With my wife sometime I use her toys on her first. That seems to work for both her and I last longer. I keep hinting at other men, but she’s not ready yet I guess.

Reactions: Kinky2
I can usually last 5-10 minutes at best, and end up cumming, however, now my wife will make me either wear a condom or pull out and cum outside, since she says its useless to do it as if i’ll get her pregnant, and has been humiliating me more than usual. When we are having sex she will tell me of how her boyfriends are bigger and better than me and can last much longer, and just the thought of them fucking her makes me squirt, and cum real quickly, and so she ends up cumming by her toys or calling one of her boyfriends.

Im so sick of my husband only lasting 20 secs, if he knew about all the men i need to satisfy me, his brother even fucks me and lasts for ages, my husband works away 12 days at a time, i have a man in our bed everyone of those nights sometimes 2, my sister caught me being spit roasted and thinks im sick, she recons she wll dob me in, even worse it was my husbands 2 mates, she watched me for an hour she said, she cant belive id let 2 men treat me like a whore and worse than that i loved it,

I think she might be a little jealous and wishes that she was the one getting spit roasted!!!!

I can't make the minute mark with my girlfriend anymore either and I probably average around 30 seconds in her pussy before my cock sputters and goes limp for hours. But in her mouth I can last a lot longer, 10 minutes even sometimes. All I can really say is that its great to be a cuck because even if I didn't like it I would be one anyway so I embrace it fully.

Reactions: Password