My husbands birthday

I know what you want for your wedding anniversary. You'll definitely be getting sex on it, though not sure if your hubby will! What a gorgeous story retold with lovely photos

Reactions: Hotwifelove
Well we met Mike. My husband sat back and watched us talk. I could see how Mike looked at me. He liked what he saw .. We got there and we He was a bery good looking guy. Tall and respectful. He looked just like the pictures he had sent me. I had told him everything about us so he knew what I liked. I knew what he liked. I could see how excited my husband was. After a few drinks we went to the motel. I sat in the back with Mike as my husband drove. We got to the motel. My husband sat on a chair as Mike and I sat on the bed.View attachment 1011984View attachment 1011985View attachment 1011986
You're a reall hot and sexy slut very exciting pics

My husband asked mmmmm baby u seem soooo horny. I pulled my bull to me I kissed him. Yesss I am...My skirt and wet panty's came off. Mike continued to play. I went for his dick. Mmmm he said do u need help with my belt. He unblocked his belt. I reach in his pants I aged with him. He was not fully hard but not soft either. I was looking forward to getting him fully hardView attachment 1012029View attachment 1012031View attachment 1012032View attachment 1012032View attachment 1012030
a reall hot slut she never gets enough

this is the hottest sharing of an experience i have ever seen. exactly what the site should be about.

BTW, i love those pussy lips. best i have ever seen. i'd love to get my lips on them & lick your pussy.

thank you for sharing.

this is the hottest sharing of an experience i have ever seen. exactly what the site should be about.

BTW, i love those pussy lips. best i have ever seen. i'd love to get my lips on them & lick your pussy.

thank you for sharing.
I agree dickhurtz! Seeing and reading Hotwifelove's posts are so much more exciting and interesting because you can tell she's REAL. With her and her husband doing this for 30 years it only adds to the excitement for someone like me (married 43 years) that yearns for this type of fun with my wife! Clearly they have something that TRULY works.

My husband asked mmmmm baby u seem soooo horny. I pulled my bull to me I kissed him. Yesss I am...My skirt and wet panty's came off. Mike continued to play. I went for his dick. Mmmm he said do u need help with my belt. He unblocked his belt. I reach in his pants I aged with him. He was not fully hard but not soft either. I was looking forward to getting him fully hardView attachment 1012029View attachment 1012031View attachment 1012032View attachment 1012032View attachment 1012030
Delicious pussy to eat then fuck for hours 👅👅👅

So my hubby Tracy wanted to find about the "Black Friday"... Well here he is with the black bull on "Black Friday" heheheheh

Attachments

• snow ball.jpeg
    snow ball.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 30
That beautiful pussy in those pantyhose has my cock throbbing!!