my Italian wife loves black cock

Do you think I should let my wife keep fuck this black guy

• yes because she loves black cocks

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • she is a Italian whore that loves black cocks

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my wife Lynn loves fucking black guys she is now fucking a guy that works at wal-mart store he is 6'5 and he has a 11inch thick black cock she met him there and he always helpers her if she needs anything one night late she was there and he came up to her and said you are so fucken hot she was wearing a dress that hug her ass and showed her nipples she had no panties or bra she smiled at him and he touch her ass and she said wow you are so big and tall as my wife is 5'1" he grab her hand and put it on his cock and the wife said oh fuck you are so fucken big and he whispered this is your honey my wife smiled and said ok so he took my wife in the lunch room he than took out his big black cock and the wife said all that for me he sat her on the table and open her legs wide and put 2 fingers in deep in the wifes pussy she moan as her pussy was so fucken wet after playing with her pussy he slowly put his big cock in her cunt the wife moan and said oh fuck she look down and only half was in she look at him and he smiled do you love this big cock honey she said oh yes give me all of it and he slammed it all in her cunt she screamed and said oh yes fuck me hard breed my pussy and after 1 hour of pounding the wifes pussy he exploded deep in her cunt breeding her cunt IMG_2069.JPG IMG_1365.JPG IMG_2069.JPG IMG_1324.JPG with all his black cum as she was climaxing after he got done he made her suck his cock as there was lots of cum on the head of his cock the wife goes often when he is working nights so he can take care of the wifes hot pussy