My Japanese Girlfriend - Her Older American Lover

TImaki320

profile_mask2.png

Tim Martin​

Sat, Mar 20, 2:13 PM (10 hours ago)

I am a 20 year old American sailor stationed in Japan. I have been here for a year and a half and have dated my girlfriend, Akiko 20 years old, since the second month I was here. Akiko is a student at Chiba University. Akiko is stunning, small, petite but well proportioned. Her skin is olive, smooth and always beautiful. Her hair is like dark silk, and you can get lost in her eye - they are dark, inviting.

We don't see each other enough - it is over an hour train ride from her university to my apartment near the base. When she does visit, I can always see her getting off the train from a balcony in the ticket area. She gets incredible looks. Recently, I had a party at my house. Akiko helped me plan it - it was great. The place was packed, a couple of friends playing guitars, lot of drinking. Too much drinking on my part really. Throughout the night - I tried to talk to everyone, at times leaving Akiko to entertain the other guests. I did notice off and on her talking to the oldest man in the room. He is also American and in his 50s. He lives in the same apartment complex as I do.

During the party - and as I got drunker - I noticed Akiko talking to him (Rick) again. I got hit with a rage of jealousy and called her name and motioned for her to come to me. She did, but seemed agitated. It wasn't long after that I actually passed out in my bedroom while the party continued. I came to at about 4am and could hear music and not very much talking. I had a horrible case of cotton mouth and got up to get water. I looked around - there were a few people passed out on the sofa, some in the floor. I didn't see Akiko - I thought maybe she was angry with me and went back home that night.

The next morning when I started to stir, I got up and started waking the stragglers up. Rick's roommate was still on the floor - I wondered why he didn't just get up and go to his apartment, which we can see from my front door. I actually asked him that question - he responded that he did go home for a while but thought it was best to come back here. When I asked why - he went silent. That is when he asked me "do you know where Akiko is" and I answered with - I guess she went home pissed at me for getting so wasted. He and a girl who had stayed over just looked at each other. I could tell they knew something. I asked ok - so what happened? He said - I don't want to get involved. The girl didn't mind, she blurted out "she left with that old guy." I looked at Rick's roommate and said "Rick???" He said, "dude, its the reason I came back here, I didn't want any part of what was going on up there."

I will never forget that sinking feeling in my stomach. It literally felt like someone kicked me; I felt nauseated immediately. With a hangover, I could have easily puked, I felt sweat coming down my forehead and I was breathing very heavily. Akiko had left with a 50 year old man and was in his apartment right at that moment.

I told Rick's roommate to give me the key to his apartment. He refused. Rick was known to be violent - and he didn't want to be the one to let me in. I couldn't control myself. I ran to their apartment which was directly across from mine. The building was shaped like a horseshoe with an outside court in the middle. I got to his apartment door and started knocking. I looked back at my door and could see the two people left in my apartment looking at me out the window. I felt so many emotions, shame, embarrassment, anger, jealousy. I started pounding on the door and calling Akiko's name. My heart was pounding so hard I could actually see it through my shirt. I pounded for what seemed like an eternity. Rick finally opened the door. He had a towel around his waist, I could see Akiko in the back bedroom. She was putting on her dress. He told me to "wait right here, she'll be here in a second." He told me not to let it get out of and and then he shut the door in my face.

Akiko had thrown on her dress quickly - her hair was a mess. I could tell she didn't have on her bra and I assumed no underwear as well. She had a small hickey on the side of her neck and was lightly sweating. She had a cigarette between her fingers, I had never seen her smoke. I asked her "why - why are you doing this." She told me that "I am young. I want to enjoy my youth. You were drinking and obnoxious, this man desired me and I desired him. I am sorry he lives so close, but I chose to be with him last night." I asked her "is this a one time thing or what the hell is going on." She told me "no, it will not be one time only. He and I have talked. While he is married and his wife is in the states, I will visit him when he wants. If he is busy you and I can visit with each other." I said "what exactly does that mean?" At that time he opened the door and said "for now, she is mine. When my wife arrives, I want to continue to see her, but it won't be as often. She understands that - so you had better. And you had better not say one word to my wife when she does come." I asked Akiko - "is this what you want?" She said, "yes". He then told her "say what I told you to tell him". I said "what is that?" She answered "it's his pussy now." Then she shut the door.

I see her many times a week come visit his apartment. I have caught her in the parking lot and tried to talk to her. She says little to me, in fear that he will get angry I assume. Watching her go in and out of his apartment, them on the balcony, and seeing them at local restaurants together is painful. He had a party not long ago. I was invited and got up the courage to go. All night I watched them together. She never left his side. A 50 year old man and my 20 year old girlfriend hanging around nearly the same crowd that was at my party a few weeks earlier. It was hard to bear. During the night, they disappeared into the back. I couldn't help myself, I went back to "use the restroom". I paused at his bedroom door and could hear her subtle grunts and moans. I could hear him moan too... I felt that knife in my belly, knowing what he was enjoying.

Rick's wife did eventually come. Akiko continued to visit him - WITH HER THERE! I later learned that he had told his wife that while they were stationed in Japan, he would continue to fuck Akiko, if she didn't like it, she should leave. She endured it. At times, I could see her open the door when Akiko came to visit. Often, shortly after Akiko would go in, his wife would come out and sit. She and I would look at each other, acknowledge our pain and go on with our lives. While she and I never spoke, we knew we had the same common pain. The ones we loved were fucking each other.

Last edited: