My journey so far

Hello everyone!

My partner (40) and I (46) have been together for 7 years and we are an happy couple. She's an attractive, tall woman, with nice curves in a slim figure. Last year I opened up and confessed I would like us to have mmf to see her playing with other guys. I told her I'm turned on when men look at her (happens very often) and that a common friend (without revealing the name) told me he'd love to fuck her (unfortunately he lives overseas,so he's not an option). At first I received an hard no, her main fear being I was trying to get a free pass for ffm. However, I kept on bringing that up failry regularly during sex.....recently (last 2 months) things have started to change. She told me she'd consider having someone watching us while having sex. She asked for more info and details about that common friend. She's also started wearing miniskirt and going braless when we go for coffee. It's also OK with her to have sex with the windows open and the lights on (the building next door looks directly into our bedroom). She is a bit of a pleaser, so she wants to see me happy...not sure whether she will agree to mmf though.
What's your thoughts on how to progress from here? My thoughts are to pay a visit to a Nudist Beach and book her in for a Sensual massage.
Thanks for reading this and apologies for the long message

I would say it’s a start. Play off of what she is doing and take baby steps. I am in the same situation with my wife. I def think I am getting closer. She may use someone watching you guys as a precursor to having him join at some point.

We will role play her with another guy. We may do a handyman, pool guy, contractor, salesman etc… we also tell fantasy stories while in bed. She gets really turned and wet from both and cums hard.

Keep me updated. I would love to hear how it progresses.

Reactions: toolman2c