My last few weeks!

Hey everybody, just wanted to get out an experience I had that I wanted to see what you guys would say. About a month ago I had a girl add me on my Facebook. She recognized me from a place I work. Obviously I tell you guys I don’t disclose my work for personal reasons and my family’s safety, but most you guys can guess. Anyway this girl adds me and she starts talking. Me not being rude, I answer back. And she starts with the whole you’re Hot and what not. I tell her sorry I’m married. She’s like I don’t care. Ok, so we get talking and I decide I’m not doing this. Chit chat here and there over a few weeks but nothing going on because I’m trying to stick by my vows. Last night I went to the bar with some co workers and I got super drunk. Drunk me decides to text her and tell her I found her attractive, and I let out my big secret of being a cuckold. She’s drunk too and trying to get me to come over, offering me a three way with her friend. I thought better of it and went home (yes I had a DD). She messages me saying if I leave my wife she’s willing to do the cuckold thing for me, and she got so desperate as to send me half nudes. I decided to finally block her today. I could not see hurting either her or my wife. I’ve always been into the cuckold thing and never looked at an attractive woman in a manner that I would try to get with her. What do you guys think? Was I right for stopping it? I still love my wife dearly and cheating has never been a thought for me, I don’t know why I almost got to that point. No judgement please, I’m trying to figure out why I almost did it

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
My wife lets me play with rules and so does she....mutual respect. If you think about it , your wife denying your pleasure while she is totally fulfilled is not cool. You need her to play with you or you need to end it and find someone who will meet your needs.

Oh it’s not that she doesn’t meet my needs, I just was being tempted by this girl and I think there’s something really off with her. Like she never considered that I would never leave my wife. She started out acting like it was gonna be a fwb thing, but then she got nuts about relationship and we were never a thing.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple