My Little Intro

Freaky.Fiona

Female
Jul 26, 2018
Hey! Well, I'm a Canadian, 43 y/o, openly and actively bisexual, married, stay at home mother of two (son is 18 and daughter 16). I've been married to a lovely man for about 19 years now, he's known of my sexuality since we started dating and has been very supportive and encouraging of me in exploring and pursuing that part of my sexuality (to be honest, it was a bit of a deal breaker for me as far as whether I'd continue with him, but he was really great about it).

I've had an interest in girls since I was 14, confirmed I was at least bi since 15 when I had my first same sex experience, by 17 I thought I was lesbian and lived as such for a number of months (but my interest in men didn't wane, so I realized I was more a more lesbian leaning bisexual who still very much enjoyed being with men). I've been able to enjoy a variety of women over the years. Also, my husband and I do swing a bit with a few couples we've know for sometime, but that's only now and then.

I came out to my older sister (two years older than me) when I was 16 (she's also bi, fairly recently divorced and now living with a woman; though she is adamant she still very much likes men. She has a son, 21, and daughter, 19, too. :)). I came out to my parents at 18 and they were pretty good about it, my dad had some issues adjusting, but came around, my mother was much more accepting and- to my great surprise- admitted she'd had a number of same sex experiences, too (maybe it's really strongly in the genes in our family? ;) lol). My sister didn't even come out to them until about a year later, as she was seriously struggling with it and thought it was just a phase or something a teen girl does, like just experimenting and no more. Now here she is living with a girl! lol

I mentioned that I am open, but that doesn't mean I broadcast it with reckless abandon or anything. We thought it best to keep my sexuality from our children until we felt they were old enough to handle it. I came out to them over a year ago and it went much better than I thought; they were very accepting of it (and, much to my surprise, had pretty much guessed I was bi well before I came out to them- so much for keeping things hide! lol). Since then, I have become much more open and active in my sexuality, with less concern about them knowing or seeing me with another girl (had a few awkward and embarrassing moments early on, but since then everyone is much more accepting and chill about things :)). It's also helped my children feel more confidence about exploring their sexuality, too, which I think is great!

I'm a real girl girl (as is my sister and mother, must be all part of our family thing with the ladies; along with having bisexual tendencies! lol). So really prefer pretty dresses, cute skirts and tops, cute shoes, generally prettying myself up. I really enjoy the flexibility being a stay at home mother gives me, I sometimes paint (terrible at it, more for some therapy than anything), walks on the beach (I live about a 5 minute drive from the Pacific Ocean), or walks into the woods/hills/mountains in our area. Sometimes rock climb (not the greatest, but it's getting active that matters, right?) and runs with a gf of mine. Also enjoy cuddling with someone while watching a movie or sometimes binge watching something on NetFlix. Having a glass of wine and relaxing while watching the world go by or with good company is pleasant, too and, yes, I do love sex - a lot (if you want more details, you can ask! lol).

I hope to learn more about you folk and please ask me any questions you may have,

Fiona

Hi and welcome, my wife is also bi and although we were married before she got to go with another girl, our first adventure into swapping with a couple, she knew she liked girls from a very young age looking at the girls in the showers at school. Not to sure that her bi tendencies are hereditory though as far as we know none of her sister or mother have dabbled...

Reactions: Freaky.Fiona
Hi and welcome, my wife is also bi and although we were married before she got to go with another girl, our first adventure into swapping with a couple, she knew she liked girls from a very young age looking at the girls in the showers at school. Not to sure that her bi tendencies are hereditory though as far as we know none of her sister or mother have dabbled...

Thanks, very nice your wife is bi, too. Has she any GFs now or at least friends with benefits? :)

Thanks, very nice your wife is bi, too. Has she any GFs now or at least friends with benefits? :)
Hi, no she has no GF and unfortunately no boyfriend either :(:(:( but since moving to rural Scotland it has not been easy having fun, we normally try to go to a club when we go back down England.

To be honest although she has seen girls on a regular basis in a couples, she has never had a girlfriend of her own, she once went to a club for bi and lesbians but she hated it and said all of them were dressed like men and that's not her thing...

That's a shame, but at least you have the club option when in England. Yes, a lot of lesbians are pretty masculine, not much for them, either! lol

Hey! Well, I'm a Canadian, 43 y/o, openly and actively bisexual, married, stay at home mother of two (son is 18 and daughter 16). I've been married to a lovely man for about 19 years now, he's known of my sexuality since we started dating and has been very supportive and encouraging of me in exploring and pursuing that part of my sexuality (to be honest, it was a bit of a deal breaker for me as far as whether I'd continue with him, but he was really great about it).

I've had an interest in girls since I was 14, confirmed I was at least bi since 15 when I had my first same sex experience, by 17 I thought I was lesbian and lived as such for a number of months (but my interest in men didn't wane, so I realized I was more a more lesbian leaning bisexual who still very much enjoyed being with men). I've been able to enjoy a variety of women over the years. Also, my husband and I do swing a bit with a few couples we've know for sometime, but that's only now and then.

I came out to my older sister (two years older than me) when I was 16 (she's also bi, fairly recently divorced and now living with a woman; though she is adamant she still very much likes men. She has a son, 21, and daughter, 19, too. :)). I came out to my parents at 18 and they were pretty good about it, my dad had some issues adjusting, but came around, my mother was much more accepting and- to my great surprise- admitted she'd had a number of same sex experiences, too (maybe it's really strongly in the genes in our family? ;) lol). My sister didn't even come out to them until about a year later, as she was seriously struggling with it and thought it was just a phase or something a teen girl does, like just experimenting and no more. Now here she is living with a girl! lol

I mentioned that I am open, but that doesn't mean I broadcast it with reckless abandon or anything. We thought it best to keep my sexuality from our children until we felt they were old enough to handle it. I came out to them over a year ago and it went much better than I thought; they were very accepting of it (and, much to my surprise, had pretty much guessed I was bi well before I came out to them- so much for keeping things hide! lol). Since then, I have become much more open and active in my sexuality, with less concern about them knowing or seeing me with another girl (had a few awkward and embarrassing moments early on, but since then everyone is much more accepting and chill about things :)). It's also helped my children feel more confidence about exploring their sexuality, too, which I think is great!

I'm a real girl girl (as is my sister and mother, must be all part of our family thing with the ladies; along with having bisexual tendencies! lol). So really prefer pretty dresses, cute skirts and tops, cute shoes, generally prettying myself up. I really enjoy the flexibility being a stay at home mother gives me, I sometimes paint (terrible at it, more for some therapy than anything), walks on the beach (I live about a 5 minute drive from the Pacific Ocean), or walks into the woods/hills/mountains in our area. Sometimes rock climb (not the greatest, but it's getting active that matters, right?) and runs with a gf of mine. Also enjoy cuddling with someone while watching a movie or sometimes binge watching something on NetFlix. Having a glass of wine and relaxing while watching the world go by or with good company is pleasant, too and, yes, I do love sex - a lot (if you want more details, you can ask! lol).

I hope to learn more about you folk and please ask me any questions you may have,

Fiona

My wife and I found (over the years) that the most frustrating thing we ran into all the time was....We'd read some one's story/background and they would be a perfect match....except they'd live clear across the country or in another state, or another country altogether. In your intro, in describing yourself, you described my wife to a tee. As I was reading it I kept flashing up to look at your profile picture (btw....love your dark hair in the pic) to make sure it wasn't her !! LOL
She and I are more a "Stag/Vixen" couple than a cuck couple....but I/we enjoy this web site. So here is our "welcome", hope you enjoy !!!

Yes, I did, but that's not her in all those pics, is it? No doubt she's great in bed, regardless whether she's with a man or woman, she likely is a lot of fun!

Reactions: Uncledude55