My little wife needs help being convinced

I was thinking of getting a dildo for her to ride on while she sucks me.

A big one at that
That's another step you have to take I also took sexy pics of her showing body so after I first brought it up and she started being ok with talking about it during sex I would use dildo on her while lying next to her and pumping her with it and asking her how his cock felt and if she liked fucking in front of me cuz i got so turned on I'd be sucking her tits asking her how she'd like two of us sucking her tits at same time and I would fuck her with the dildo in her pussy and I'd go in her ass to get used to taking two cuz I would tell her another guys going to want to take her ass so we should have her ready then I would also ask her who she would want to join us and I also brought up some names one was my buddy who they didn't get along at the time to much but he was over daily and I trusted him and she didn't think he would so I told her that I showed him her pics she got a little mad but wanted to know what he said about them so I told her he liked them so much he wanted to borrow a couple and she goes what for, I said to jack off too I really hadn't shown him yet just wanted to ck her reaction

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Then the next morning I got a text and I told her it was fr him and that he said he left pics on my car windshield and I should go get them before someone else does so I grabbed the pics I said he had and brought them back in to give to her then since she wasn't to bothered by it I showed him the pics and he was shocked then I asked him if he to join us in a mfm an he knew my wife as not flashy soft spoken and I was her 1st so he didn't believe me he asked if she knew I said yes but still didn't believe my till one nite we had a party and we had all got pretty drunk and my wife never drank he stayed after the party and helped clean up and us 3 sat down and I passed out he thought I was faking so he jokingly said look at him faking like he's asleep and she tells him no he's out and she she goes really then she said to him can I ask u a question and tell me the truth so he goes sure and she asked him if I showed him her pics and he didnt say any thing at 1st

They he told her she didn't have anything to be embarrassed about that she had a nice body and they talked about it for a bit then he asks her do u mind me asking u a personal question and she goes go ahead and she was already getting turned on so tells her that I asked him to join us in a mfm and if she knew and she tells him we've been talking about it so then the topic went to her sexual experiences and likes and dislikes things she would want to try and at some point her tit fell out of her dress and she said he leaned in she thought he was going to try and kiss her but instead he wispered that her tit was out and that he better leave I didn't find out about that till way later

• Love