My lover

Anyone else have such fun ?

• YEs

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • sure

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Lucky husband's, I'm still trying to get to the point where my wife openly admits to me, or let's me watxh or pictures. The closest I got was me eating her and her telling me "shes sore, to be gentle"
Keep trying eventually she'll be curious enough to want it.

You''ll never lick a pussy with so much fervor and determination until your woman opens up her freshly fucked pussy and tells you shes ovulating and youd better clean her up good unless you want to raise another mans baby. you wont miss a square inch of that pussy or a drop of his cum.

Have been with him for almost 2 years now, officially a hotwife. Hubby is there 95% of the time, has come to embrace his clean up role. We're not into humiliation scene (ok maybe a teeny bit) My hubby encouraged me to do this, WOW no turning back now. He's only 5.5" and first long term boyfriend was only 4"
My lover is a full 9" I never knew sex could be so fulfilling (pardon the pun).

Here we are .... View attachment 23246View attachment 23246View attachment 23247View attachment 23248View attachment 23250View attachment 23249
I would love to pump her full of my hot cum

I love to seeing the expression when "women" take my cock out for the first time, only second to the expression when I slowly penetrate them! Definitely the best part is the "OMG" said soon after!

Have been with him for almost 2 years now, officially a hotwife. Hubby is there 95% of the time, has come to embrace his clean up role. We're not into humiliation scene (ok maybe a teeny bit) My hubby encouraged me to do this, WOW no turning back now. He's only 5.5" and first long term boyfriend was only 4"
My lover is a full 9" I never knew sex could be so fulfilling (pardon the pun).

Here we are .... View attachment 23246View attachment 23246View attachment 23247View attachment 23248View attachment 23250View attachment 23249
Those are some awesome breasts!