My married neighbor is my regular bi hookup … found out he’s also fucking my wife

Binoledude

Male
May 20, 2022
He told me last time i was blowing him…. Said he’s been giving it to her for 6 months when I’m out of town for work …. He could tell it turned me on and continued to tell me how much she cums and comments on his bigger dick size… made me so Horny part of me wants to confront her part of me wants to keep hearings stories when i blow him

He told me last time i was blowing him…. Said he’s been giving it to her for 6 months when I’m out of town for work …. He could tell it turned me on and continued to tell me how much she cums and comments on his bigger dick size… made me so Horny part of me wants to confront her part of me wants to keep hearings stories when i blow him
I’d keep blowing him and get the stories. Hell I’d probably put hidden camera in the bedroom

It might surprise some to know this is a common occurrence. Did he or the wife put you up to sucking him? You're in a great situation and I hope you make the most of it.
We went to college together had messed around couple of times then got started back recently after being a little intoxicated at party at his house. My wife passed out and I sent him a text joking hope he got some ass bc I didn’t ( we initially hooked up in college after we both struck out looking for girls at the bar) He said surprisingly sneak back over for “ole times sake”

What’s hot looking back at that he talked about my wife being hot when I was sucking him that night . I guess that probably started his pursuit of her

So, you haven’t had a clue about your wife for the last six months? Looking back at it, does anything seem to be suspicious about your wife’s behavior? Does she know you are bi (Or at least orally so)?

It sounds ideal, except it might not be all it seams, if he is fucking her and your wondering if to confront her whats to say he has not told her you blow him? so maybe she might confront you. As mentioned above does she know you are Bi?

I suppose a lot depends on if you trust him, but i know from experience that best mates can also be double crossers too. What would your wifes reaction be if he told her about you?

Have you thought that maybe this could become an arrangement more open to all three of you, then you could play together, then there is the problem where would his wife fit into this?.

Its a nice problem to have if you can keep it going securely or include you wife into this.

It sounds ideal, except it might not be all it seams, if he is fucking her and your wondering if to confront her whats to say he has not told her you blow him? so maybe she might confront you. As mentioned above does she know you are Bi?

I suppose a lot depends on if you trust him, but i know from experience that best mates can also be double crossers too. What would your wifes reaction be if he told her about you?

Have you thought that maybe this could become an arrangement more open to all three of you, then you could play together, then there is the problem where would his wife fit into this?.

Its a nice problem to have if you can keep it going securely or include you wife into this.
yes, my thoughts exactly...

It's also interesting to note, that BOTH you and your wife were having secret affairs with the same guy!
You should bring it out into the open, now... enjoy each others' no secrets... she probably already knows as well...

Interesting situation. I tend to agree with what others are saying in that ideally if all of it is out in the open then this could be a great situation for everyone. Having said that, you seem to be getting sexually aroused by things the way they are. It also sounds like your wife is enjoying herself to, and of course your neighbor sure is. I am curious as to why he would let you in on this secret. It would seem that he was getting the best of both world and now he is risking it by telling you. Hard to say since I do not know that nature of your and his relationship. If it was me and I was enjoying it as much as you seem to be I would just go with it for a little while. It is a unique situation, I think in the end if my wife was doing this but I was getting my way as well, I would work it out with my neighbor so that what happened always stayed between me and him. Let the wife have her "fun" since you are having yours.

At least you know what kind cock she likes. I guess the same as you do.