My married neighbor is my regular bi hookup … found out he’s also fucking my wife

monthly with him .. just depends for me … probably very 6 weeks or so I’m gone for a day or two
more often if you start having 3 ways - just lick your pussy and say you can fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3way and if she will play - you will suck his cock and lick his cum from her pussy.

He told me last time i was blowing him…. Said he’s been giving it to her for 6 months when I’m out of town for work …. He could tell it turned me on and continued to tell me how much she cums and comments on his bigger dick size… made me so Horny part of me wants to confront her part of me wants to keep hearings stories when i blow him
I would love for this to happen to me with my wife. Just keep listening to hime tell you. BUT get him to see how far your wife will go. Ask him to ask her if he can bring another guy to have a threesome.

I dropped my keys and when I bent over the bartender said “damn that skirt is short” and I remembered I wasn’t wearing any panties. He asked if I wanted another drink on the house. I said sure. I took a shot of casa amigos and we both popped a molly. The next thing I know, we were in the storage room at the bar and I was on my knees gagging his dick. He pulled his dick out and came on the floor. Then picked me up and put me on the counter and started eating me out from the back and fingering my asshole. Then he started eating my ass. That was crazy becuase he barely knows me. Anyways I ask if he has any cum left and I turned over laid on my tummy and put my ass in the air and told him to fuck the shit out of me. He had slid in my pussy and started fucking me and then one of his coworkers knocked on the door so he we pumping so fast. He was rubbing my clit though so we ended up cumming together. It was awkward when we walked out becuase his cum was dripping down my leg but I felt satisfied.

Your situation sounds good. Our thought has always been if it is working, don't mess it up. Of course, there is a high likelihood that your neighbor has confided in your wife that you are regularly sucking his cock for him. I have found from our experience that most men don't keep many secrets from women when they are having sex with them.

He told me last time i was blowing him…. Said he’s been giving it to her for 6 months when I’m out of town for work …. He could tell it turned me on and continued to tell me how much she cums and comments on his bigger dick size… made me so Horny part of me wants to confront her part of me wants to keep hearings stories when i blow him
yYummyyummy

So had another work trip over a couple of days and my neighbor texted me he fucked her 3 times while I was gone. Said he shot in every hole… the. He asked if she should tell her I love his cock as
Much as she does … i got back and next day got to blow him as me told me details… he thinks I should tell her

That's like one in a million to me. The fact that both of you hooked up with the same neighbor.