My married neighbor is my regular bi hookup … found out he’s also fucking my wife

What alwayd drives me crazy is when I go to my wifes office and shes thnks I'm far away on job. And I see her going out to luch with her boss and they drive the opposite way from the restaurants. And I know what she's going to do.

And I follow them and park a distnace away and watch to see when her head disappears. And I time it. She can suck him for 5-6 minutes, then raise her head up. Or someitnes, she stays out of signt for 15-20 mimutes. And when she comes home from work on those nights, I fuck her as soon as she come's into the bedrom to change. But I'm thinking she must have a suspicion I know what she's doing becase I only fuck her like that on the day's she blows her boss.

What alwayd drives me crazy is when I go to my wifes office and shes thnks I'm far away on job. And I see her going out to luch with her boss and they drive the opposite way from the restaurants. And I know what she's going to do.

And I follow them and park a distnace away and watch to see when her head disappears. And I time it. She can suck him for 5-6 minutes, then raise her head up. Or someitnes, she stays out of signt for 15-20 mimutes. And when she comes home from work on those nights, I fuck her as soon as she come's into the bedrom to change. But I'm thinking she must have a suspicion I know what she's doing becase I only fuck her like that on the day's she blows her boss.
How often have you seen her do this? Do you think she's gone beyond blowjobs?

Like the original reason for the thread I think your situation is a good one. In both cases it sounds like the wife is doing what you each want. I can't speak for you or Bino... Only for myself and if it was me and I was happy with the way things were I would let it go as long as possible. I have a bi side so the idea of neighbor getting off on both of us is even better. She may be suspicious but if not and it for her doing what she is doing adds a little spics to your marriage than more power to you both.

He told me last time i was blowing him…. Said he’s been giving it to her for 6 months when I’m out of town for work …. He could tell it turned me on and continued to tell me how much she cums and comments on his bigger dick size… made me so Horny part of me wants to confront her part of me wants to keep hearings stories when i blow him
Sounds like the makings of a nice three-way.

He told me last time i was blowing him…. Said he’s been giving it to her for 6 months when I’m out of town for work …. He could tell it turned me on and continued to tell me how much she cums and comments on his bigger dick size… made me so Horny part of me wants to confront her part of me wants to keep hearings stories when i blow him
So fucking hot. Want my wife to do that too

PARA nosotros fue una historia diferente porque quien ha sido bisexual desde el principio soy yo que además soy negro dotado a todas mis parejas quien fue el que les propuso este estilo de vida swinger fui yo

Lo que siempre me vuelve loco es cuando voy a la oficina de mi esposa y ella piensa que estoy lejos en el trabajo. Y la veo saliendo a almorzar con su jefe y conducen en sentido contrario a los restaurantes. Y sé lo que ella va a hacer.

Y los sigo y aparco a cierta distancia y observo para ver cuándo desaparece su cabeza. Y lo cronometré. Ella puede chuparlo durante 5-6 minutos y luego levantar la cabeza. O a veces, se queda fuera de la señal durante 15-20 minutos. Y cuando llega a casa del trabajo en esas noches, la follo tan pronto como entra en el dormitorio para cambiarse. Pero creo que debe tener la sospecha de que sé lo que está haciendo porque solo la follo así el día que ella se la chupa a su jefe.
Anosotros todos los amigos son los que nos penetraron juntos

So a little update … neighbor told her while they were fucking i was sucking cock … apparently his was a bit tipsy and it all came out ..

We had a long somewhat awkward talk but decided to continue situation as is .. she’d rather have it separate for now … hot thing is now we share stories of him when we Fuck …. Last time i went over he had just left my house and got to suck his cock with her cum still on jt.. she’s been asking when I’m going to let him fuck me too…

So a little update … neighbor told her while they were fucking i was sucking cock … apparently his was a bit tipsy and it all came out ..

We had a long somewhat awkward talk but decided to continue situation as is .. she’d rather have it separate for now … hot thing is now we share stories of him when we Fuck …. Last time i went over he had just left my house and got to suck his cock with her cum still on jt.. she’s been asking when I’m going to let him fuck me too…
What, he hasn't fucked you yet? He's had her ass, though... sounds like you need to catch up.

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo

I wish I'd been a fly on the wall for that conversation. Any chance of a replay for us on here?

Reactions: KennyA
So Binoledude, is having your neighbour fuck you something that you have been thinking about? That can be intense (I know). Since your loving wife asked about it and if it's something that you might be into and if it turns you both on, perhaps she can get you warmed up to the idea by using a strap-on on you first. Hummm ... just make sure to clean yourself out back there first ;)

I wish I'd been a fly on the wall for that conversation. Any chance of a replay for us on here?
Essentially we are home having a couple of drinks and she seems kinda nervous…. I ask her whats wrong she takes a deep breath, looks at her phone and says “I guess we need to talk” and pushes over the her phone which is a pic of me sucking our neighbors cock. I was in shock and she followed up saying and “I’m guessing you know why i have this?”

I said “ because you have been fucking Rob when I’ve been out of town?”

She asked how long i knew and i said for about 6 months… we went back and forth her asking why i didn’t say anything and if I was gay … i said know but we had experimented in college , etc …. She asked if I like his cock and I just replied do you? She just smirked and nodded and and said “do you blame me?” I said no not really…..we then had incredible sex with some dirty talk about Rob our neighbor… later that night we agreed to share him separately … she wasn’t ready to watch me do guy on guy stuff in person

Essentially we are home having a couple of drinks and she seems kinda nervous…. I ask her whats wrong she takes a deep breath, looks at her phone and says “I guess we need to talk” and pushes over the her phone which is a pic of me sucking our neighbors cock. I was in shock and she followed up saying and “I’m guessing you know why i have this?”

She asked how long i knew and i said for about 6 months… we went back and forth her asking why i didn’t say anything and if I was gay … i said know but we had experimented in college , etc …. She asked if I like his cock and I just replied do you? She just smirked and nodded and and said “do you blame me?” I said no not really…..we then had incredible sex with some dirty talk about Rob our neighbor… later that night we agreed to share him separately … she wasn’t ready to watch me do guy on guy stuff in person
Thanks for that. I'm reading it with a huge grin on my face. What a wonderful way to "come out" to each other.

Man o man. This 3 person relationship has so much possibility.

Reactions: WaltHardman