My name is Cheryl, I love black cocks, and I live in Orlando. I wanted to introduce myself.

May 22, 2022
Hello everyone! My name is Cheryl, and I just found this community. I currently live in Orlando, and I'm actively looking for the biggest black dicks I can find for casual sex. I don't want to start off too crudely, but I've been told (half jokingly) that I'm the perfect "pump and dump bitch". Lol, I guess that's one way of saying I'm a no strings attached kind of girl. I know I have a lot of white privilege in my life, so I'm looking to shed that along with my panties for any well hung black takers. I've been "bred: by about 20 black guys this year, and if I happen to get literally "bred", I guess I'm ok with that too. If you want to hook up for real, give me a shout. I don't fuck around, I'm looking for serious big dick takers. Don't waste my time if you're not ready to come over and cum inside me. We can chat too if you want, but if you tell me you're gonna cum in my ovaries, I need you to mean it.

Attachments

• 220872199.jpeg
    220872199.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 723323192.jpeg
    723323192.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 1364663630.jpeg
    1364663630.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 247
  • 1619647169.jpeg
    1619647169.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 269
  • 1968932869.jpeg
    1968932869.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 267
Hello everyone! My name is Cheryl, and I just found this community. I currently live in Orlando, and I'm actively looking for the biggest black dicks I can find for casual sex. I don't want to start off too crudely, but I've been told (half jokingly) that I'm the perfect "pump and dump bitch". Lol, I guess that's one way of saying I'm a no strings attached kind of girl. I know I have a lot of white privilege in my life, so I'm looking to shed that along with my panties for any well hung black takers. I've been "bred: by about 20 black guys this year, and if I happen to get literally "bred", I guess I'm ok with that too. If you want to hook up for real, give me a shout. I don't fuck around, I'm looking for serious big dick takers. Don't waste my time if you're not ready to come over and cum inside me. We can chat too if you want, but if you tell me you're gonna cum in my ovaries, I need you to mean it.
Looking hot and sexy babe

Jesus, you are a dream cum true.

You’re definitely sexy and I do like nice curves!

You
Don’t do white cocks

Not trying to hate on BBC or BBC blockin'..... but are there any ladies, slut wives, or other women near #Philadelphia,PA looking for BLC (big latino cock). I'm new to the scene and need some lovin' too! Don't be shy, introduce yourselves. As I mentioned I am new to the scene and this website but keen on meeting up with interested ladies or couples in and around the Philly area. Im a well-educated, respectful yet kinky, well-endowed 44 yr Latino who loves giving and watching women orgasm and squirt all over the hot room I've been pounding them in for hours as her cuck films or simply watches on. I think this goes without saying but I am fastidious with my personal hygiene, reciprocation is appreciated and an expectation as part of an overall positive sexual experience. Not here to waste anyone's time but rather looking for safe consensual adult fun!

Last edited:
Sexy lips,sexy mouth.

Reactions: Likistiki2000